Arrogant cyclist taught a lesson!

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shocking moment Tesco delivery van slams into a cyclist when the driver turns left across blue London bike lane
  • The cyclist was hit by the Tesco van on Millbank, near London’s Vauxhall Bridge
  • Dashcam footage filmed by Chris Impey shows the van overtaking by cul-de-sac
  • Man on the bike doesn't have time to react and is sent crashing to the ground
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-driver-turns-left-blue-London-bike-lane.html

Shocking moment Tesco delivery van slams into a cyclist when the driver turns left across blue London bike lane
  • The cyclist was hit by the Tesco van on Millbank, near London’s Vauxhall Bridge
  • Dashcam footage filmed by Chris Impey shows the van overtaking by cul-de-sac
  • Man on the bike doesn't have time to react and is sent crashing to the ground
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-driver-turns-left-blue-London-bike-lane.html

Damn he got fookin merked. How did that driver not see that guy in the bike lane at all in his side mirror? He was there for a while.

Damn he got fookin merked. How did that driver not see that guy in the bike lane at all in his side mirror? He was there for a while.

Was the cyclist trying to overtake on the inside lane? The driver put his blinkers on, although at the last second, and the cyclist couldn't see it.

Goddamn I hate cyclists. These idiots get all decked out like they're pros and travel in packs of like 30-50 in my neighborhood, completely ignoring traffic laws. These idiots expect to be given the road privileges of actual automobiles yet they think they don't have to obey the same rules as automobiles. Fuck em

Goddamn I hate cyclists. These idiots get all decked out like they're pros and travel in packs of like 30-50 in my neighborhood, completely ignoring traffic laws. These idiots expect to be given the road privileges of actual automobiles yet they think they don't have to obey the same rules as automobiles. Fuck em
You can arguably tell in this video that the cyclist literally starts peddling faster the moment the turn signal get's turned on.

Seems kinda strange that he would intentionally speed up when all the bikes where going downhill + he had a huge lead on all the other bikes (almost looks like the Van and the cycler where playing a game of posturing).

Van was trying to turn quickly because he didn't want to wait for ass loads of bikes to go pass and the biker noticed this so he tried to speed up to "teach him a lesson" and flex his guns

Goddamn I hate cyclists. These idiots get all decked out like they're pros and travel in packs of like 30-50 in my neighborhood, completely ignoring traffic laws.

So you're telling me packs of 30-50 cyclists roll through Liberty city?

AN66SAwfJucU997iA5p0LQlzKJXawriYGkHWs6PJvA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

I'm not fond of cyclists, but that driver wasn't watching wtf he was doing.

You can arguably tell in this video that the cyclist literally starts peddling faster the moment the turn signal get's turned on.

Seems kinda strange that he would intentionally speed up when all the bikes where going downhill + he had a huge lead on all the other bikes (almost looks like the Van and the cycler where playing a game of posturing).

Van was trying to turn quickly because he didn't want to wait for ass loads of bikes to go pass and the biker noticed this so he tried to speed up to "teach him a lesson" and flex his guns

It's possible.

However, what I think is more likely is that the cyclists were overtaking on the bike lane, the driver didn't see them catching up to him. The driver saw his turn too late, tried to make a quick dip, and ended up crossing the cyclists off.

What makes it look like the van was overtaking the cyclists was actually the front runner getting close to the threshold of overtaking the van, but then the cyclist slowed down, and that's when the video starts.

It would make sense, because how could the driver not be mindful of the swarm of cyclists behind the guy he hit if he overtook all of those cyclists? I counted like 8 other cyclists.

Last edited:
I used to cycle a lot and riding in some vans blind spot like that is completely moronic

Last edited:
I used to cycle a lot and driving in some vans blind spot like that is completely moronic

I've had absolute shit for brains drivers sit in my blind spot when I'm driving, for what seems like minutes. I speed up, they speed up and sit in my blindspot. I slow down to a crawl, they do the same thing. What in the actual fuck?

I've had absolute shit for brains drivers sit in my blind spot when I'm driving, for what seems like minutes. I speed up, they speed up and sit in my blindspot. I slow down to a crawl, they do the same thing. What in the actual fuck?
It happens all the time here.

I'll take my chances with driverless cars over F-150 guy who thinks he's on the oval at Bristol every time he gets behind the wheel.
Go off-road. Take up mtn biking, take control of your own destiny!
giphy.gif

Back