Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

One of the greatest concerts ever was at a gay bar in CO. This punk band (Descendents) had recently reformed as was playing their first show in forever. Place was so fucking packed and hot. Plus the stage was low so you couldn't see shit. But it was still that amazing. Other times we just shot pool.

Pool parties, eh? Still way more fun than a parade. :cool:
Damn, the Descendants are awesome. Nice.

Pool parties, eh? Still way more fun than a parade. :cool:

Yeah, vastly superior visuals for starters. The guest list isn't really 'inclusive' in the slightest and that's a damn good thing. There is but one, true culture. All of these degenerate invalids need to be purged. <45>

This seems like a political stunt by the judge to bring attention to the prosecutor not doing her job.

The judge deserves being criticized for playing politics, but so does the prosecutor.

Damn, the Descendants are awesome. Nice.

Bill Stephenson ran a recording studio in town where they'd just done their comeback album. Shit was off the hook.

On a Punk Rock note...

Yeah, vastly superior visuals for starters. The guest list isn't really 'inclusive' in the slightest and that's a damn good thing. There is but one, true culture. All of these degenerate invalids need to be purged. <45>

Here any swingin' dick can go to the beach. Even the tourists. :(

I am not an expert on this, and have far less knowledge on judicial matters than I do police matters before it gets to the courts, however, I don’t believe that the judge overstepped his bounds on this. He has a criminal complaint filed by officers, which he signed and found probable cause. Now that the prosecutor wants the charges dropped because of lack evidence does not mean he has to dismiss the case. He can arraign the defendants and it should be case by case basis. He can call for a special prosecutor to be called in.

In a related matter, i thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos from the protests as many snowflakes melted upon the hot Boston sidewalks that day.

Here any swingin' dick can go to the beach. Even the tourists. :(

Problem with pride parades are that they give the impression that the entire culture is based around reckless weird sex, as illustrated by one of abiG's favorite memes.

It's actually quite fundamentally based around the celebration of men, masculine aesthetics, masculine beauty, masculine intimacy (and that includes but isn't limited to weird sex) though. If it isn't that, it isn't it. Period.

So yeah, basically the entire LGBTQ movement is anathema.

"Why? Are you gay?"

Man, don't give me Ugandan flashbacks.

Lol. Fucking trolls.

They should've picked Arnold.

587613d6d6be11c1444d4a3b13efaedf.jpg

He definitely would've demanded removal though, and not because he's gay. There's probably never been a more secure-in-sexuality man to walk the planet. He mainstreamed and heterized (gay) physical culture but did right by it.

However as you point out there is a gay subculture that embraces traditional masculinity (minus the homophobia of course)

A subculture... since the late 1960s. And under constant attack as "toxic" by 2010s LGBTQ activists. It was virtually the only god damn culture since 500 BC. People still aren't going to like it (and even despise it) no matter what, but you'd hardly even notice.

#MAGNA

Those terrorists should be given free helicopter rides.

Bill Stephenson ran a recording studio in town where they'd just done their comeback album. Shit was off the hook.

On a Punk Rock note...

I will see your weasel and raise you some Pansy division

seems as though DA offices have been taken over by political activist, I'm seeing more and more examples of DA's playing god with who should and who should not be charged.

These people did enough to get arrested, yet the DA just opens the door and sets them lose

There's too much gay stuff in this thread. it seems Nodak is the big gay ringleader.

I'm getting off of this gay train.

Aren’t people allowed to express themselves and protest no matter what it is peacefully? Or is there double standards
people who identify with the anti-fascist group antifa.

peacefully and these guys don't usually get used in the same sentence....pun intended (judge sinnott)

First, they are just protestors. Not counter protesters.

Second, they were arrested for abusing police officers.

Third the prosecutor is an elected position in Boston. This bitch doesn’t want to prosecute leftists bc she is a leftist herself and she wants to be re-elected,

The judge saw right through this nonsense. Right through it. And said if the liberal prosecutor won’t prosecite liberals, it’s a breakdown of the system. So he did not allow that. Good for him.

The real outrage here is that this may be the beginning of antifa getting the green light to be pieces of shit in the Boston area. As they now know the prosecutor will cover for them.

Last edited:
This seems like a political stunt by the judge to bring attention to the prosecutor not doing her job.

The judge deserves being criticized for playing politics, but so does the prosecutor.
First, they are just protestors. Not counter protesters.

Weren't they rolling with an "Oppressed Majority" tagline? I would accept that it's a troll job and the 'counter-protestors' being complete retards (that they are) if only... that wasn't an actual prevalent sentiment among str8 white male brehs. The far leftists are kind of relentless with that shit but I don't hate you or associate with anybody who does, and I'm here to offer hugs. :)

I will see your weasel and raise you some Pansy division

I don't really like punk, but that's a cool band. <45>

Back