Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

Can anyone explain why the adults that were arrested were released on a signature bond? Weve got a lot of lawyers here. I'm just your average moron. Maybe this was the right thing to do.. but help me understand why?
Because Islam

This would be a huge win for Trumpublicans if this religious psycho was an illegal immigrant who got into the US by jumping the Southern border.

But, sadly, he is American born and bred.
So I think limiting more 2nd generation Americans with these beliefs are also a nice byproduct of limiting entry of these types more generally.

I couldn't believe they were released, these guy are a danger to society. I wouldn't be surprized if they decided to start killing people now they've been found out. They may think fuck it, we're going to jail we may as well drive a car into a load of Americans, or something like that.
Mind you who is to say they will turn up for their next court date, i don't expect them to.
They were given bail because they are muslim, they are a protected species in the West.

Out on bail...lmfao fuck our lives. Seriously this judge needs to be sent to saudi arabia for life.
These "parents" should be fed to starved wild hogs in a bacon greased pit.

Why didn't you just make the thread without all the whining and crying?

Amazing and expected start.
What do you expect when you turn a story about child abuse into a whinefest about white people and Trump? You didn't exactly offer much content or your thoughts about the story itself, just complaining.

Seriously. Muslim terrorists training kids to carry out school shootings while starving the kids, the dead body of a kid spied kid found on the property and.......crickets. And 20k bail??? I wonder if we’ll ever see this shit ago ever again.

I agree 100% if it was white guts the news would be all over it with “right wing extremists” and people like homer Thompson, rational poster and mayhem monkey would be on the thread like flies on shit saying how right wingers are worse than Islamic terrorists and how white people are the scourge of the planet because....Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/us/new-mexico-compound-investigation/index.html

Where is this story?

Replace any part of this story with anyone other than what it was and it's a "white, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, pedophile".

Then it's front page news for weeks and Trump's fault. Then it's white people always being evil.

A $20,000 signature bond? More clown shoes.

Seriously. Muslim terrorists training kids to carry out school shootings while starving the kids, the dead body of a kid spied kid found on the property and.......crickets. And 20k bail??? I wonder if we’ll ever see this shit ago ever again.

I agree 100% if it was white guts the news would be all over it with “right wing extremists” and people like homer Thompson, rational poster and mayhem monkey would be on the thread like flies on shit saying how right wingers are worse than Islamic terrorists and how white people are the scourge of the planet because....Trump.

Calm down you guys. Do you think anyone here agrees with what the judge did? It's not the fault of anyone here, so don't yell at us about it. Jeeesus...

Calm down you guys. Do you think anyone here agrees with what the judge did? It's not the fault of anyone here, so don't yell at us about it. Jeeesus...

Are you kidding?
Nobody is yelling. Just pointing out huuuuuge hypocrisy.

Don't worry the likebrigade will be along shortly. They're just busy #resisting somewhere else right now.

So now we are white privileged victims?

Where you been? There's a white victim card now.

It's played whenever you disagree with someone that's not a white male and gives you negative 1000 in anything you say.

Back