Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

They found the body of a kid on the property too....
Its probably the son of one of the guys. He kidnapped his son a while back and wanted to perform an exorcism on him because he thought his son was possessed with a demon.

But, but, but, but Islam is the religion of peace

I remember seeing this on cnn and on my msn feed for a couple days now. The "training for school shooting" is a new revelation in the story and cnn is reporting it. Shitty adults, poor kids.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/08/us/new-mexico-compound-complaint-school-shooting/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Yeah, I saw the 11 kids found in a shithole in New Mexico a couple days ago. Admittedly I thought it was a holding place for Coyotes after a border run waiting for payment to release the kids as I only saw headline and never clicked link

This new development is 18 kinds of fucked up

But, but, but, but Islam is the religion of peace

To be completely fair to Islam. There is Islam, then there is Islam.

Much like when people go "the jews!!!"... It's never really this simple.

gustavdore_danteinferno-satan.jpg

Actually he would only go as far down as here:

Inferno_Canto_12_Two.jpg

Islamic extremism....we need more of these types in the USA!!!!

This would be a huge win for Trumpublicans if this religious psycho was an illegal immigrant who got into the US by jumping the Southern border.

But, sadly, he is American born and bred.

I'm on my phone right now, but I recall there being a minor controversy when she declared him a mentor to her at some event they were both speaking at. If you type "Linda Sarsour and imam Siraj Wahhaj" into a search engine you'll find out what I'm referring to. It caused a bit of a stir at the time because if I'm remembering it correctly this imam was an unindicted co-conspirator in the 93 WTC bombings.

All that being said, this doesn't "effectively link" that beeotch to this terror cell.

If they’re palling around providing moral comfort to each other, they’re “linked” IMO.

The video shows the owners of that land, who state they knew these people were on their property. Why would they allow them to remain on their property?

Conspiracy to commit a terrorist act charges, whether it's from religious/political motivation or not, I hope would apply which really open up the options. 11 counts of child abuse and neglect at a minimum due to the starvation, not sure what those stacked up results in

I too am hoping he never takes a free breath of air again
XDF5be8.jpg

Hopefully they can keep him isolated in prison so that he won’t radicalize other Muslims, he can probably attain some credit through his father’s name alone!

Sad to read about all the kids and how they wereon the Ramadan diet all day without the eid el-fitr and the daily kebab after sunset!

All children should have guns on them at all time. At least that’s what the NRA and their paid gop scum tells us.

Oh wait, that's only ok to say if you're alex jones

Back