Arrest made in black Mississippi church burning

How am I out of touch when in the end I was proven correct? Please explain. He was not pulled out and beaten because he was a Trump supporter. You aren't even disputing that. So wtf are you talking about?
I don't know how he got out of the car. But it sounded to me like he was eating shots to the face because those thugs thought he voted for Trump

How am I out of touch when in the end I was proven correct? Please explain. He was not pulled out and beaten because he was a Trump supporter. You aren't even disputing that. So wtf are you talking about?

The beating was still getting encouraged because he was white. The lady filming him was generalizing him as a Trump supporter, because he was white. And in the end the guy did vote for Trump.

The beating stemmed from a traffic accident when the black dudes scraped his car, but they still beat his ass, because he was white. He was attacked by five black males and females FFS. Regardless of how it started they were still taunting him for voting for Trump.

Check out the Snopes link.

http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/

The beating was still getting encouraged because he was white. The lady filming him was generalizing him as a Trump supporter, because he was white. And in the end the guy did vote for Trump.

The beating stemmed from a traffic accident when the black dudes scraped his car, but they still beat his ass, because he was white. He was attacked by five black males and females FFS. Regardless of how it started they were still taunting him for voting for Trump.

Nothing you wrote says he was beaten up for being a Trump supporter. Do you realize that?

Last edited by a moderator:

There was more than one person saying over and over, don't vote Trump. No doubt he took some shots to the face because those two were egging the thugs on and told the other thugs he voted Trump.

Knew it was a hoax when the body count was zero. no self respecting trump supporter would have zero casualties.

Knew it was a hoax when the body count was zero. no self respecting trump supporter would have zero casualties.
giphy.gif

I don't know how he got out of the car. But it sounded to me like he was eating shots to the face because those thugs thought he voted for Trump
But then you look closer and see it's just random bystanders saying that. Then you see the man being beaten up was with his car and at a stop in the middle of traffic. Is it likely for a random man in his car to be identified in the middle of traffic as a Trump supporter, then subsequently pulled out and beaten up?? These are things that need to be asked instead of going with whatever the random bystanders were saying.

But then you look closer and see it's just random bystanders saying that. Then you see the man being beaten up was with his car and at a stop in the middle of traffic. Is it likely for a random man in his car to be identified in the middle of traffic as a Trump supporter, then subsequently pulled out and beaten up?? These are things that need to be asked instead of going with whatever the random bystanders were saying.
The thugs beating him definitely heard the two bystanders claiming he voted trump. It was being used to egg them on. No doubt the white dude took shots to the face because of it.

Nothing you wrote says he was beaten up for being a Trump supporter. Do you fully realize that?

So does that make it justified? Regardless of what actually provoked the beat down anti Trump rhetoric was still shouted over and over again in the video.

What if 5 white guys beat down a POC over a fender bender, and there were a bunch of people standing around cheering yelling racial slurs? The fight may not have started because he was a POC, but it was definitely carried out because of so.

I really don't know what you are trying to defend here.

The thugs beating him definitely heard the two bystanders claiming he voted trump. It was being used to egg them on. No doubt the white dude took shots to the face because of it.
The focus of a crime shouldn't be on what the mob is yelling. That's my point.

So does that make it justified? Regardless of what actually provoked the beat down anti Trump rhetoric was still shouted over and over again in the video.

What if 5 white guys beat down a POC over a fender bender, and there were a bunch of people standing around cheering yelling racial slurs? The fight may not have started because he was a POC, but it was definitely carried out because of so.

I really don't know what you are trying to defend here.
Can I remind you that you responded to my point about waiting for more information before rushing to conclusions? That was the point, and that story is an example of that.

The focus of a crime shouldn't be on what the mob is yelling. That's my point.

There were also more people that jumped in that didn't get filmed or may be shown on the long version of the video.

A longer version of the video posted to Twitter is accompanied by the song "Fuck Donald Trump," and shows the man clinging to his car and being dragged as someone drives away in it.

Chicago police told us that officers responded to a battery call on 9 November 2016 in which the 50-year-old victim reported being battered in a traffic-related altercation involving three unidentified males and two females — one of whom drove away in the man's car. A spokeswoman told us:

Wilcox said he did vote for Trump on Tuesday, but no one in the crowd would have known that. He said the taunts appeared to come from people watching the beating, including one person at the bus stop who he heard say, "Yeah, it's one of them white boy Trump guys."

Can I remind you that you responded to my point about waiting for more information before rushing to conclusions? That was the point, and that story is an example of that.

And while there was more to the story, the original narrative still fit. While the whole confrontation started with a Fender Bender, it still ended with a hate crime.

He was white - that's all it takes to be considered a likely Trump supporter in the eyes of the "youths."

And while there was more to the story, the original narrative still fit. While the whole confrontation started with a Fender Bender, it still ended with a hate crime.
The original narrative only fits if you don't make distinctions between being white and being a Trump supporter. That's basically what you're saying right now.

You guys remember the black single mother that kicked her 7 year old son out of the house cause he voted Trump in a mock school election?

I'd rather be right than look good, tbh.
But you can be right and look good

Like I am, since I wasn't wrong. To say that McGregor was likely to win but that Aldo had a better than .1% chance at beating him isn't wrong just because McGregor wins.

Back