Arrest made in black Mississippi church burning

Show where I denied the possibility that this was a false flag or stop.
Relax and take your whoopin Kafir-kun. We'll forgive you and be friends again in the next thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Left in 2016...

2VYD1-.gif
Lol, that's perfect.

You didn't. You just went after me because I said the possibility of this being an actual Trump supporter was .1%.

Which was .1% too high in the end. Like I said, I was right. I'd rather be right than to eventually be embarrassed or write a big wall of text parsing my thoughts endlessly when my stance was clearly wrong.
But my stance wasn't clearly wrong.

And being petty like this isn't a good look.

I called it.

So did half the War Room. Which were mostly trump voters.

yep.

this just proves that the trump hysteria on the left is complete nonsense. There is a HUGE supply and demand gap for 'trump attacks'. S much so, that they need to fake the supply to try and meet the demand.

Didnt mainstream news cover this? Have they corrected the record if so?

yep.

this just proves that the trump hysteria on the left is complete nonsense. There is a HUGE supply and demand gap for 'trump attacks'. S much so, that they need to fake the supply to try and meet the demand.
Well said.

This was still a hate crime.
What do you mean what it "still" was? There's no still anything. The point is that people, without even trying to think about the circumstances just jumped on the easiest, most favorable storyline for them.

What do you mean what it "still" was? There's no still anything. The point is that people, without even trying to think about the circumstances just jumped on the easiest, most favorable storyline for them.

LOL! This one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. What are people supposed to think when they see two black guys beating up an old white dude and the Lady filming it is screaming "Yeahhhh, You voted Trump Yeahhhh, You voted for Trump!"

Didnt mainstream news cover this? Have they corrected the record if so?

They always bury the corrections.

Same thing when the old lady with the oxygen tank (Hillary Supporter) claimed that a 80 year old legally blind Trump supporter punched her.

When she was exposed as working for the Hillary campaign (and was faking it) she dropped the lawsuit. Barely a peep about it.

When the media thought it was real they plastered her all over the place

I am sure the parishners did not want their church burnt down. If it would have been any church that got burnt down I would have no problem with a Go Fund Me.
The guy that did it is a shit head but the people of the church should not pay for his sins.
???

where did i say it would be right for them to pay for it?

i'm saying that the majority of the people who donated probably only did it beause they though it was a hate crime caused by trump.

It's sad that I actually figured this was the case.

Now.. We need to see if it's actually Trump voters/deplorables killing off all those young people and kids in Chicago; you know, to make Clinton voters look bad.

You didn't need to be Columbo to suspect how this one was gonna turn out. It's sad, but predictable - the "vote Trump" was pretty much a dead giveaway.

Have any left-wing media outlets commented on the staggering number of fugazy hate crimes in recent weeks? Maybe John Oliver could do a brutal takedown.

LOL! This one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. What are people supposed to think when they see two black guys beating up an old white dude and the Lady filming it is screaming "Yeahhhh, You voted Trump Yeahhhh, You voted for Trump!"
What you just described requires no thinking. You're just accepting shit at face value like a moron.

What you just described requires no thinking. You're just accepting shit at face value like a moron.

Wow...I'm sorry you're are this out of touch with reality. There was nothing to think about when all of the evidence is in front of your face. I don't see where the critical thinking needs to come into play here.

Last edited:
Wow...I'm sorry you're are this out of touch with reality. There was nothing to think about all of the evidence was in front of your face. I don't see where the critical thinking needs to come into play here.
How am I out of touch when in the end I was proven correct? Please explain. He was not pulled out and beaten because he was a Trump supporter. You aren't even disputing that. So wtf are you talking about?

Back