Arrest made in black Mississippi church burning

The Left in 2016...

2VYD1-.gif

How about the guy that got pulled out of his car beaten up for being a Trump supporter (there are still people that believe that's what happened).

This was still a hate crime. It started with a traffic altercation, but the dude got beat up because he was white. Then you could here that lady cheering on the beating as some sort of vindication for Trump being the president.

Tremendous first post... then you degenerated to Slick Willy level.
How? By maintaining that the chance that a Trump supporter did it was higher than .1%? What is wrong with that?

Last edited:
LO-fucking-L

This Trump inspired hate crime spree is SAVAGE!!!!

......Jesus Christ I know there's a sucker born everyday but have some common sense you tards.

It would be interesting to see a thread that compiles all of these false flag crimes that the media ran with to jump on Trump and Trump supporters.

Have ANY of these been legit?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrest-vote-trump-burning-mississippi-black-church-44330731

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/12/21/mississippi-church-burning/93282352/

"A Mississippi man arrested in the burning of an African-American church that was spray-painted with the words "Vote Trump" is a member of the congregation, the church's bishop said."

636179312460850440-Andrew-McClinton-copy.jpg
Oh Man that guy needs prayers right now. I don't understand why you'd do something that stupid. I guess he's too caught up in race baiting and hatin on Trump.

It would be interesting to see a thread that compiles all of these false flag crimes that the media ran with to jump on Trump and Trump supporters.

Have ANY of these been legit?
Shoot, there's been many and I don't remember a legit one. We had the Muslim girl last week with the hijab. She admitted to lying about that.

Oh Man that guy needs prayers right now. I don't understand why you'd do something that stupid. I guess he's too caught up in race baiting and hatin on Trump.

It takes a real twisted individual to burn down a CHURCH.

If there's a hell this guy wrote his ticket.

I partially blame the media for leading these autists down this path.

They took advantage of these low IQ sheep and really convinced them that Trump was coming with his posse to lynch people.

7,000 suckers got suckered out of their money.

#Kony2012
I'd donate to a black church that legit got burned down for by racist whites.

But it was just way too obvious this was from a Trump hater. Too bad the congregation bought this lie hook line and sinker. I think those black people wanted to believe the lie. It's a shame.

It takes a real twisted individual to burn down a CHURCH.

If there's a hell this guy wrote his ticket.

I partially blame the media for leading these autists down this path.

They took advantage of these low IQ sheep and really convinced them that Trump was coming with his posse to lynch people.
I don't want to call them Low IQ. They may not be. They just believe the lies from the media and the race baiters. I really do feel for the people in that church. I think the race baiting is so prevalent in the black communities. It's just hard for them to get past it.

This country badly needs some non race baiting black leaders and black pastors.

Obama failed miserably in this regard. He coulda done so much good.

Well I for one hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

The Left in 2016...

2VYD1-.gif

yep, and just in case a few snowed in souls haven't found out yet, a total of 8 electors went rogue on Clinton. 5 were counted. 2 were replaced and 1 was given a chance to revote. Only 2 went rogue on Trump and one of them was a complete fraud fake 9/11 first responder. And this after all the weeks of media hype on Trump's rogue elector problem.

The Church will forgive him because that's what the Bible says.

There's nothing wrong with what I said. Its not like I said it was definitely a Trump supporter, I just wasn't committing to any one story given the information we had at the time and that doing so wasn't the best idea.
Everything I said was true. I said you could be skeptical. But you acted like it was literally impossible (its not even in light of this arrest) and threw in the .1% to cover your ass.
"You were right, soda, but I can't bring myself to admit it."

ftfy

The Church will forgive him because that's what the Bible says.
They should forgive him but he probably better go find another church. And not let the new church find out what he did to his last one.

But the next church he'll be in will be a prison ministry.

Show where I denied the possibility that this was a false flag or stop.
You didn't. You just went after me because I said the possibility of this being an actual Trump supporter was .1%.

Which was .1% too high in the end. Like I said, I was right. I'd rather be right than to eventually be embarrassed or write a big wall of text parsing my thoughts endlessly when my stance was clearly wrong.

The Left in 2016...

2VYD1-.gif
The left in 2016: Anything that disagrees with our agenda is FAKE NEWS.

Meanwhile, in the real world, conspiracy theory sites like Infowars and once joke-news sites like Breitbart now have exponentially more credibility and veracity than mainstream leftist news sites.

The bubble world still hasn't popped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back