Arnold Allen- Next Fight

Rambo89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Arnold Allen is such a great top prospect.. He is 7-0 in the UFC and deserves to be ranked and also fight a ranked opponent.

Who should he fight next? I think instead of a big name who's at the end of his career, I'd like to see him fight either another upcoming prospect such as Sodiq Yusuff or Shane Burgos (ranked 14th and 12th respectively)

Who would you guys like to see him fight?

They should probably just re-book him against Emmet. Despite Allen having the second longest active streak in his division, I doubt he'll manage to get an opponent higher ranked than Emmet.

That said, I'd like to see him against someone like yair

Arnold Allen is such a great top prospect.. He is 7-0 in the UFC and deserves to be ranked and also fight a ranked opponent.

Who should he fight next? I think instead of a big name who's at the end of his career, I'd like to see him fight either another upcoming prospect such as Sodiq Yusuff or Shane Burgos (ranked 14th and 12th respectively)

After his eyepokes on Lentz I think a little power punching justice in the form of Jeremy Stephen's or Josh Emett would be appropriate.

After his eyepokes on Lentz I think a little power punching justice in the form of Jeremy Stephen's or Josh Emett would be appropriate.

Lentz was grabbing his shorts and gloves all night. Accidents happen.

Yeah I’d like to see the Emmet fight
That would give us a real idea of where he’s at

FW is fucking stacked
Shane Burgos makes sense. Winner can get a crack at a top 10 guy next

calvan kattar, Shane burgos or Ryan hall. winner gets a top 3-5 opponent.

calvan kattar, Shane burgos or Ryan hall. winner gets a top 3-5 opponent.

Kattar is fighting Stephens in April. Hall and Allen both spend a lot of time at tri star, but that could be a fun fight. I like the Burgos match up.

UFC is trying to push sodiq yussuff so i dont see him fighting the nigerian in the moment, a shane burgos fight could be interesting . FW seems kind of weird by the moment considering moicano and aldo in different divisions and probably edgar will never fight again there

UFC is trying to push sodiq yussuff so i dont see him fighting the nigerian in the moment, a shane burgos fight could be interesting . FW seems kind of weird by the moment considering moicano and aldo in different divisions and probably edgar will never fight again there

Yeah. I don't understand why aldo is still ranked there. Moicano an Edgar should be removed too as soon as they fight in another division

Ryan hall

The dude looked like every time he hit nick it was doing a shit ton of damage, give him someone that can stand and bang with a reputation for power. I’d be pumped for the Stephens fight, or really any ranked opponent

He looked very good, I think he deserves an opponent ranked between 10-15

He's giving Leon Edwards a run for best boring British prospect.

id like to see burgos fight sadiq.for arnold id like to see him face one of the following.

lamas
emmett
Stephens
Gracie

His last fight was crap. I disagree with Burgos. Burgos is on a 3 fight winning streak and just finished an opponent lower than him. He should get to fight someone higher now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back