Negan and Julia Chang gameplay trailer for Tekken 7. Both available Feb 28th.

Armor King my favorite Tekken character. that said I stopped playing since tekken 5

Throughout this trailer, I was thinking...

'Negan would have been a much better fit in Mortal Kombat X, as compared to Tekken."

NEGAN WINS!

*Luceile bashes the opponent's brains against the screen*

FATALITY!

'Negan would have been a much better fit in Mortal Kombat X, as compared to Tekken."

NEGAN WINS!

FATALITY!
With the exception of Geese, maybe all the crossovers could fit better in other games. Noctis in Soul Calibur, Negan in MK, etc.

NEGAN WINS!

FATALITY!

Heh, we've been saying that for months. At least his animations in Tekken won't be as stiff as they would be in MK.

I wish with these season passes they would include more content beyond new characters to keep it fresh though especially in customization. They did revamp the main menu which was a nice change, but it needs more features.
They did. The season 2 started with new game mechanic (wall bounce) and every character had at least some of their moves re-adjusted, rage drives got changed etc.
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/tekken/news/tekken-7-patch-note-20

They did. The season 2 started with new game mechanic (wall bounce) and every character had at least some of their moves re-adjusted, rage drives got changed etc.
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/tekken/news/tekken-7-patch-note-20
Ya I know they have done gameplay tweaks I was speaking more towards added content. Especially given how expensive these season passes are.

Overall I'm super happy how this game turned out being a fan of the series since Tekken 2.

Hopefully when it's all said and done the whole top row at the character selection will be filled up. I really need Bruce and Wang back.

I absolutely hate that this game doesn't have Bruce. He's been my main guy since Tekken Tag. Give us a real Muay Thai character...

I absolutely hate that this game doesn't have Bruce. He's been my main guy since Tekken Tag. Give us a real Muay Thai character...

Cm0Z_k-VIAAgJu-.jpg

Yesterday I tried Negan. He's a cool character. He seems to be not broken as Noctis. His combos are easy to execute but he's very punishable in some areas.
Never been a fan of Julia or JC in previous series, but I might have to give her a try only to learn the basics in order to know how to play against her.

Back