News Armen Tsarukyan Calls Out Aztec Warrior Alexander Hernandez

I think Arman beats the crap out of him.

Hernandez is just not that good. Watching the beatdown Dober put on him was hilarious. He looked like he didn't belong.

Awesome fight, hope it happens. Tsarukyan via entertaining decision.

When Alex gets hit with a few hard shots he crumbles. Not very durable. But Tsark doesn't hit hard and Alex is an ok wrestler so could be a good fight

LOL Alex has just beaten Gruetzemacher and he's a hot prospect again..
I'll believe it when I see it, Armen FTW I reckon but could go either way.

Alexander Hernandez 2.0 is a god amongst men

When he shows up I don't see anyone outside of the top 5 presenting him any problems, the new team seems to have done wonders for him.

He's the most underrated prospect right now.

AmusedUnpleasantImago-size_restricted.gif
He got TKOed by Drew Dober. And knocking out Chris fcking Gruetzemacher doenst prove anything. Armen is a huuuuge step up in competition after that.

Arman's a very tough stylistic match-up for Alex. Alex would have to knock him out to win that fight, but Tsarukyan is not a weak striker at all.

"Aztec Warrior"... I bet the guy is from Canada or Kansas or somewhere.

that guy still fights ? Haven't seen him since he got embarrassed by old man Cerrone.

Future LW champion Tsarukyan is coming for that ass. Make it happen.

Who the fuck is this Armen people are talking about? Could he be Arman, maybe?

Hernandez looked REAL impressive lately. Had no clue he beat Trinaldo (scaaaary old guy, Herbert will NEVER be the same) and Olivier Mercier. Knocked out Dariush too. Rooting for Alex :cool:
He didn't really beat Trinaldo. Judges gave it to him cause it was his hometown. It was a boring fight that fans booed the whole time but Trinaldo edged it convincingly.

Back