Crime Armed suspect attacks FBI HQ in Cincinnati

Can't accuse people of being a (redacted), but it's totally cool to infer that a group of people want to kill people on here, right @panamaican?

No double standard at all. No Sir. It's all about "definitions of what a crime is". That was your totally logical argument in the Lounge, right?

Lulz.
You guys believe in capitalism, right? Well, the people who own this site don't want to be associated with that crap one way or another. They don't want their site coming up in those search terms. If you see a suspect post, report it and we'll sort it out. But it's a common tactic on the right to throw that accusation out indiscriminately on the left and LGBT. We don't want to be responsible for false accusations and libel. I don't know why you'd rather risk dubs than just observe and report and let the other guy get them, if anything.

Can't accuse people of being a (redacted), but it's totally cool to infer that a group of people want to kill people on here, right @panamaican?

No double standard at all. No Sir. It's all about "definitions of what a crime is". That was your totally logical argument in the Lounge, right?

Lulz.
My god you are a whiny old man. Stop derailing these threads with your crying about mods, not being able to name people a certain word and you’re victim complex. Take it to the lounge

Goddamn. 42 ex navy and top secret security. That’s pretty fucking a spot on me. I can understand the health check from sherdog

You guys believe in capitalism, right? Well, the people who own this site don't want to be associated with that crap one way or another. They don't want their site coming up in those search terms. If you see a suspect post, report it and we'll sort it out. But it's a common tactic on the right to throw that accusation out indiscriminately on the left and LGBT. We don't want to be responsible for false accusations and libel. I don't know why you'd rather risk dubs than just observe and report and let the other guy get them, if anything.
Is calling deadon the shooter false accusations and libel?

We certainly know that Mandatory believes in capitalism since every website they run is loaded with scam advertisements.

I feel sorry for this guy and his family, just as I felt sorry for Ashley Babit and her family. These folks truly believed in their cause, and threw their life away, all because they were deliberately mislead. In some ways it is like well meaning religious folks who have been brainwashed by charlatans to do destructive things.

Back