Social Armed Man arrested at Missouri Walmart

Seems unnecessary, but...

Different culture hard to judge.

But lol at people saying he deserved to be shot or that he should be charged with terrorism.
A direct, timely, and credible mimicking of the start of a mass murder, which caused a panic as any reasonable person would fear he was there to kill many people, and it was done as a threat to get people to change their minds politically. That's terrorism. It's a long way beyond a demonstration of his 2nd amendment rights, and he fucking knew it.

A direct, timely, and credible mimicking of the start of a mass murder, which caused a panic as any reasonable person would fear he was there to kill many people, and it was done as a threat to get people to change their minds politically. That's terrorism. It's a long way beyond a demonstration of his 2nd amendment rights, and he fucking knew it.

It's a very stupid, ill timed prank...or demonstration...or whatever, but it's not terrorism. Unfortunately, it's not even illegal, but it probably should be.

At best, it's mischief. It's probably not even that though. He technically didn't break any laws at all. They should probably work on not letting people like that saunter around though. At the very least, Walmart should implement a policy of some kind.

It's a very stupid, ill timed prank...or demonstration...or whatever, but it's not terrorism. Unfortunately, it's not even illegal, but it probably should be.

At best, it's mischief. It's probably not even that though. He technically didn't break any laws at all. They should probably work on not letting people like that saunter around though. At the very least, Walmart should implement a policy of some kind.
Bro come on you're not daft... You know what he was doing

Haha god, what an attention-seeking loser. Would have laughed if he’d been shot

We never agree but I would equate it to 2 trans people making out in a church. Sure it's legal but are they doing it because they need to or because they are looking to rustle maximum jimmies? I'm sure they are better examples.
Sounds pretty transphobic there Zeb. But, I'll allow it.

I like this guy, who's live right now.

Hey, if there is more to the story and he made some terrorist threats(in the store or otherwise), that's different. I'm going off of him walking around strapped. If that's all he did, the case will be thrown out.

If I hear, more I'll let you know. It could just be with his intent and picking Walmart (neighborhood market) as his target.

Things are more complex than elephants and donkeys TS. Its wise to not attribute political affiliations to maniacs. Its wisest to ignore political polarization altogether. Youre part of the self feeding problem. GL with it.

If I hear, more I'll let you know. It could just be with his intent and picking Walmart (neighborhood market) as his target.

There's another possibility that he may have said some things online as well, and if they can link those together, it could add up to something. He brought a LOT of unnecessary attention on himself, and they're probably looking at all his web history, and if he said anything incriminating that could link to his actions, he could be in some shit. We just may not be getting the whole story period, and he was acting a lot more incriminating than first reported.

Last edited:
24 hours to hold before charging or releasing.

It happened around 4pm. So we'll know for sure in just a few more hours.

I think the body armor and tactical vest bring it to a threatening amount, whereas simply back carrying an AR in jeans and a T shirt is only asshole territory. No idea on judges definitions of legally threatening.

Was the gun ever in his hands as opposed to slung over back, which is equivalent to a holstered open carry weapon imo. If in hands ever, then that's definitely threatening regardless of vest.

24 hours to hold before charging or releasing.

It happened around 4pm. So we'll know for sure in just a few more hours.

I think the body armor and tactical vest bring it to a threatening amount, whereas simply back carrying an AR in jeans and a T shirt is only asshole territory. No idea on judges definitions of legally threatening.

Was the gun ever in his hands as opposed to slung over back, which is equivalent to a holstered open carry weapon imo. If in hands ever, then that's definitely threatening regardless of vest.

I believe he had the gun across the front.

Pic in link shows it across his front.
https://www.ky3.com/content/news/He...od-Market-in-south-Springfield-528602951.html

Sounds about right, but that'd be pretty tough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. This guy was an asshole and I certainly believe he knew what he was doing, but unless he expressly admits that his motive was to scare people by mimicking a recent mass shooting, what he was doing was not against the law and he did not resist arrest in any way.

If I was there I would have just put a bullet down down the barrel of his AR which would make the weapon useless. Then I would power double him, transition to a choke. My power double is unstoppable Then while waiting for the police, I would walk over to the section they sell bench presses and do a couple sets of 225. Then would give multiple orgasms to every Wal-Mart dime in the store.

{<redford}

Feds overcharge to satiate the mob calling for blood. When this settles for a fine or less years from now, people will have moved onto the next fad, possibly the right to wear your pants on your head in public school.

Feds overcharge to satiate the mob calling for blood. When this settles for a fine or less years from now, people will have moved onto the next fad, possibly the right to wear your pants on your head in public school.
So you don't see anything wrong with his actions? You'd be calm and collected if you saw this while you were shopping the day after a shooting?

So you don't see anything wrong with his actions? You'd be calm and collected if you saw this while you were shopping the day after a shooting?

The police saved no one. If this guy wanted to unload on the shoppers he would have. Only differences would be the guy would be charged with murder, and possibly die at the scene.

Back