Social Armed Man arrested at Missouri Walmart

Yea, there is no reason to do this. I'm all for concealed carry. The only time I would open carry is if I was hiking in the woods or something.

thumb_clout-chasers-people-who-are-not-content-with-being-themselves-35663408.png

you-have-to-really-beware-of-people-who-will-do-25537263.png

Sad world we're living in these days.

Or if someone grabbed a hunting rifle from the sporting goods section and took out the doofus as he waa parading around with his "assault" rifle.
You mean the ones that are locked in the cases? I doubt that will happen.

He’s just trying to show people have let the media drive them to frenzied panic mode.
If I was there I would have just put a bullet down down the barrel of his AR which would make the weapon useless. Then I would power double him, transition to a choke. My power double is unstoppable Then while waiting for the police, I would walk over to the section they sell bench presses and do a couple sets of 225. Then would give multiple orgasms to every Wal-Mart dime in the store.

You mean the ones that are locked in the cases? I doubt that will happen.
I assumed the guy wearing the smock with his name on it would have the keys to the cases.

Trent had one when I worked at Wal-Mart as a teenager.

This kid is being an asshole and he knew it. Yes, he had a right to wear that gun. Clearly, in light of recent shootings, he does not care about the panic he could have caused. Believe it or not, that won't factor in if this kid decides to sue that firefighter for pulling a gun on him. If the kid never brandished the weapon or made any threats, he's legally in the right. It's a shame because this dweeb deserves a smack.

But lol at people saying he deserved to be shot or that he should be charged with terrorism.

The Walmart (neighborhood market) this guy picked was probably the safest one for him to try this shit in. It is on the south side of town, which is the nice side. I believe he picked that one on purpose. It has the least traffic in the store. Also going before everyone was off of work.

This incident cause a traffic wreck. An officer that was responding to the call t-boned an SUV on the way. The driver of the SUV was seriously injured. So besides the intentional fear, his actions directly responsible for the injury to others.

Fuck this kid, he knew what he was doing. He deserves some serious jail time.

If I was there I would have just put a bullet down down the barrel of his AR which would make the weapon useless. Then I would power double him, transition to a choke. My power double is unstoppable Then while waiting for the police, I would walk over to the section they sell bench presses and do a couple sets of 225. Then would give multiple orgasms to every Wal-Mart dime in the store.

Fill that Walmart with uppercuts

I assumed the guy wearing the smock with his name on it would have the keys to the cases.

Trent had one when I worked at Wal-Mart as a teenager.
I get what you're saying, but in a situation like that I seriously doubt they pull it off. I mean you would have to find the guy with the key(or it could be the employee themselves I guess), open the case, probably remove a trigger lock, locate the correct ammo, load the gun and then get into a position to fire without killing innocents or getting yourself killed. The ordinary Walmart employee likely is never going to pull that off.

Reason # 124 I do not shop at Wal-Mart. The sane people all shop at Target

Looks like some wacko gun nut got his AR and some body armor and went walking around a Missouri Walmart. He didn't shoot anyone and was apparently trying to show off his "right to carry". But shit like this is exactly why we don't need guns in the first place. I mean what a jerk. Terrifying all those people. Glad he got what he deserved and he was arrested. This is exactly the type of conservative mental illness that's messing up this country.

An armed man in his twenties was arrested Thursday afternoon after causing a "panic" at a Missouri Walmart, Springfield police said.
Officers responded to a call of an active shooter at the Walmart Neighborhood Market in Springfield, Police Lt. Mike Lucas said.
But no shots were fired and no one was injured, police said.
190808222220-armed-man-arrested-springfield-mo-medium-plus-169.jpg

Police in Springfield, Missouri have not identified the man who was arrested at a Walmart Thursday.
The man was pushing a cart and recording himself walking through the store with a cell phone when the manager pulled the fire alarm to notify customers to escape, according to CNN affiliate KYTV.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/walmart-armed-man-springfield-missouri/index.html
Oh, its a white guy with conservative values? Well, he probably didn't mean to scare anyone.

Stupid timing, but not illegal.
eh, so what? What has happened to decency and common sense in this country? Fuck that guy. He's a fucking asshole, playing on people's fears for social media validation. He deserves an ass kicking, to be blunt.

eh, so what? What has happened to decency and common sense in this country? Fuck that guy. He's a fucking asshole, playing on people's fears for social media validation. He deserves an ass kicking, to be blunt.
Didn't say he didn't deserve anything, still not illegal. Kids are doing stupid shit for Youtube fame. Have we already forgotten that ice cream needs to be locked up?

Didn't say he didn't deserve anything, still not illegal. Kids are doing stupid shit for Youtube fame. Have we already forgotten that ice cream needs to be locked up?
Maybe we should be asking why we have to do this instead of laughing about it.

Looks like some wacko gun nut got his AR and some body armor and went walking around a Missouri Walmart. He didn't shoot anyone and was apparently trying to show off his "right to carry". But shit like this is exactly why we don't need guns in the first place. I mean what a jerk. Terrifying all those people. Glad he got what he deserved and he was arrested. This is exactly the type of conservative mental illness that's messing up this country.

An armed man in his twenties was arrested Thursday afternoon after causing a "panic" at a Missouri Walmart, Springfield police said.
Officers responded to a call of an active shooter at the Walmart Neighborhood Market in Springfield, Police Lt. Mike Lucas said.
But no shots were fired and no one was injured, police said.
190808222220-armed-man-arrested-springfield-mo-medium-plus-169.jpg

Police in Springfield, Missouri have not identified the man who was arrested at a Walmart Thursday.
The man was pushing a cart and recording himself walking through the store with a cell phone when the manager pulled the fire alarm to notify customers to escape, according to CNN affiliate KYTV.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/walmart-armed-man-springfield-missouri/index.html

Good. That was great!

He’s just trying to show people have let the media drive them to frenzied panic mode.
Under normal circumstances I would agree (as that's what the majority of these guys claim to be doing)

But this guy was a dumbass for this one.

Stupid timing, but not illegal.

But...maybe it should be?

I can understand the argument for a CC license, and carrying a small handgun wherever, but seriously, what is the point of walking around in public shopping centers strapped to the teeth like that, and why is it allowed?

No shirt, no shoes, no service!

Strapped to the gills with military grade weaponry? Welcome sir. How can I be of service?

Like, what?

Back