Social Armed Man arrested at Missouri Walmart

It was an off duty fireman who pulled a gun on him and waited for police to arrive.
I'm aware, I read the article. But I'm just saying if cops showed up and saw this guy walking around with an AK and body armor in a Walmart and gunned him down, it would certainly be way more understandable than many of the cop killings we see.

I'm aware, I read the article. But I'm just saying if cops showed up and saw this guy walking around with an AK and body armor in a Walmart and gunned him down, it would certainly be way more understandable than many of the cop killings we see.

Most of the people that get killed by the cops were the masters of their own destiny.

Most of the people that get killed by the cops were the masters of their own destiny.
I don't disagree, though there are certainly cases of unjustified killings by cops. Maybe they are rare, but they certainly happen. Point being in this thread that killing this guy would be far from unjustified

I don't disagree, though there are certainly cases of unjustified killings by cops. Maybe they are rare, but they certainly happen. Point being in this thread that killing this guy would be far from unjustified

I would have 100% been in agreement with this guy getting killed.

I have no problem if someone who is asking for trouble ends up getting it. When it comes to dumbfucks, I don't discriminate.

He’s just trying to show people have let the media drive them to frenzied panic mode.
I can't believe they've arrested him for some innocuous activism.

i've seen videos of these kinda guys for years, always seemed like silly and unnecessary attention seeking.

doing it in the week following a mass shooting?

tenor.gif

then again that could be any week in the US so i suppose it's never a good time. i know he's exercising muh rights but i imagine a lot of discreet responsible gun owners are embarrassed by these goons

one of the good guys according NRA, is there a way to isolate them from extremists? I'm thinking maybe wearing wired halo or pink hats :)

Thank you for an informative thread. People like to bash your threads but I think they're just still adjusting to your personality.

Magazine was in the rifle ready to go. Who really knows what his real intentions were. Obviously a stable genius to act like that.

He’s just trying to show people have let the media drive them to frenzied panic mode.
And it worked.

Just saw this on Good Morning America.

I was told this guy "could have" shot up the place.

Nothing in the report mentioned he was filming his own actions.

Nothing mentioned about how he was doing this to showcase his right to act like an ass.

Viewers were simply told a crisis was averted.

I wouldn't complain if he got his head blown clean off. In fact, I would applaud it.

At what point should you consider a threat an actual "Threat"? This is the problem, shit seems so surreal that you hesitate to react.

If I see some fucktard walking through Walmart's sporting good's section with an AK-47 strapped to his(or her) back, he(or she) better not get mad if I crack him(or her) over the head with an aluminum baseball bat because I viewed them as a threat.

One thing that I hate is an agitator. Like that cunt, Kaitlin Bennett.

And this is coming from a Conservative.

kait.jpg
Or if someone grabbed a hunting rifle from the sporting goods section and took out the doofus as he waa parading around with his "assault" rifle.

I wouldn't complain if he got his head blown clean off. In fact, I would applaud it.

At what point should you consider a threat an actual "Threat"? This is the problem, shit seems so surreal that you hesitate to react.

If I see some fucktard walking through Walmart's sporting good's section with an AK-47 strapped to his(or her) back, he(or she) better not get mad if I crack him(or her) over the head with an aluminum baseball bat because I viewed them as a threat.

One thing that I hate is an agitator. Like that cunt, Kaitlin Bennett.

And this is coming from a Conservative.

kait.jpg
Yuck she has me what and my friends like to say “George Washington face”

One of these dumbasses is going to get shot by a conceal carryer eventually

Back