Media Arman wants to fight Hooker or Tony

I think he is going to have a great career but who has he really beaten?Don't get me wrong I am impressed with his performances but think he is more likely to get a match with gamrot or kuteladze(sp).if I could pick a fight for him personally it would be Gillespie. Coming off the cdf fight Gregor has a ton of momentum and it would separate one of them as an immediate future contender

IDK why so many people are hating on his callouts. Hooker is very tough, well-rounded, and a good opponent.

Tony obviously has a lot of name behind him and is a stepping stone for title contention as he was for Charles and possibly Dariush. Cowboy had 2 losses in a row when he fought Conor yet people defend it like it was prime Cowboy along with his UFC records every time.

Hooker and Ferguson are two of the only people who make sense lol I don't know why people would shit on these call outs. Tony is a lay up for Arman at this point yes, but given he's still in the rankings Tony is probably losing his next fight unless they give him a tune up outside the rankings or some fun fight at welterweight.

Here's everyone ahead of Arman up to #6, let me know what you disagree with lol.

Tony Ferguson - not booked
Rafael Dos Anjos - booked vs Islam Makhachev
Dan Hooker - booked vs Nasrat Haqparast, fight may fall apart due to travel issues
Conor McGregor - injured
Gregor Gillespie - not booked, but should be fighting up the ranks after his last win
Diego Ferreira - booked vs Grant Dawson
Brad Riddell - booked vs Rafael Fiziev
Rafael Fiziev - booked vs Brad Riddell

Last edited:
Maybe he should fight Moises. He'll be sixth ranked right after that win.

Possible, it depends on *how* he wins not just *who* he beats, and how long the win streak

Back to back dominant finishes of 15'ish ranked fighters, while taking almost no significant strikes, will excel one's rating.

It doesn't make sense but my personal hype for an arman and paddy match-up would be unreal haha

Leave Hooker alone. Let him rebuild; he has been fighting killers for his past 8 fights or so. They also need to fight Gregor more. This footage also made me really sad.

Damn that is scary. One of the best fights of all time and it really took its toll.

Let's be real, the only reason anyone wants to fight Tony is because it's an easy win and catapults you into the top 7. Everyone knows he's shot and past his prime.

Not that it's not smart strategy by Arman, Islam, and others but we should stop pretending Tony is a real contender anymore. He's ranked far higher than he should be.
Crazy how a few years ago nobody even wanted to that name to even come up in convo. Conor ran and hid like covid was already around lol now everyone wants a piece of old man Tony. SMH LongLive El Cucuy

Damn that is scary. One of the best fights of all time and it really took its toll.
You can't have too many of these in your fighting career. He had a couple of these type of fights already.

You can't have too many of these in your fighting career. He had a couple of these type of fights already.
Dan was trying something different in the Chandler fight. He wants to be more like his teammates Volk and Israel. It didn't work out so I'm interested to see what this next fight is going to look like.

Hooker and Ferguson are two of the only people who make sense lol I don't know why people would shit on these call outs. Tony is a lay up for Arman at this point yes, but given he's still in the rankings Tony is probably losing his next fight unless they give him a tune up outside the rankings or some fun fight at welterweight.

Here's everyone ahead of Arman up to #6, let me know what you disagree with lol.

Tony Ferguson - not booked
Rafael Dos Anjos - booked vs Islam Makhachev
Dan Hooker - booked vs Nasrat Haqparast, fight may fall apart due to travel issues
Conor McGregor - injured
Gregor Gillespie - not booked, but should be fighting up the ranks after his last win
Diego Ferreira - booked vs Grant Dawson
Brad Riddell - booked vs Rafael Fiziev
Rafael Fiziev - booked vs Brad Riddell

Spot on post!

The only extra detail I'd add is that Dan's next fight (which may fall through), is on the prelims (non-feature prelim fwiw)

Crazy how a few years ago nobody even wanted to that name to even come up in convo. Conor ran and hid like covid was already around lol now everyone wants a piece of old man Tony. SMH LongLive El Cucuy

LWs age in dog years man. One could even argue that Tony had already declined when he fought Pettis and Cowboy. Khabib was right, after 32-33 it's all downhill for lightweights.

LWs age in dog years man. One could even argue that Tony had already declined when he fought Pettis and Cowboy. Khabib was right, after 32-33 it's all downhill for lightweights.
100% he already slowed down, it was way more apparent in the cowboy fight though, even his coach told him he was moving in slow motion

Back