News Arman Tsarukyan suspended for 9 months for incident with fan *UPDATE* will be reduced to 6 months

What about his wife actually slapping him first? Or is there no accountability for women and no matter what they do you just have to take it as a man
She’s a housewife not a President of a billion dollar company listed on the stock exchange.

Not sure why that distinction is so hard for you to understand.

What about his wife actually slapping him first? Or is there no accountability for women and no matter what they do you just have to take it as a man
B) There is no accountability for women and no matter what they do you just have to take it as a man.

What do I win?
<YayKpop>

If it is a UFC hotdog brander PM me for PO box.

If it is a shadface pillowcase then you may pass it along to the next winner and tell them ol Jeff says hi.

I mean if the fan spat on him or something like that, then I could see taking a swing
But if he was just talking shit, then Arman needs some thicker skin for a pro athlete

She’s a housewife not a President of a billion dollar company listed on the stock exchange.

Not sure why that distinction is so hard for you to understand.
Alot of talk about double standards and hypocrisy but no mention that he got slapped first

Honestly it's pretty light for a professional fighter assaulting a fan.

It would be funny as hell if they booked Islam for September.

Honestly it's pretty light for a professional fighter assaulting a fan.

It would be funny as hell if they booked Islam for September.

Yeah UFC will change gears & book Islam for The Sphere, that'll show Arman! :eek:

Wait a moment, Dana's wife slapped him first?

You learn something new everyday.

Yeah UFC will change gears & book Islam for The Sphere, that'll show Arman! :eek:

I don't think they care about Arman. I do think they care about protecting Islam and making him look as good as possible for as long as possible. Since Chimaev didn't pan out they need someone to headline middle east cards.

Alot of talk about double standards and hypocrisy but no mention that he got slapped first
If a local housewife slaps you and the CEO of GM (Mary Barra) slaps you - who do you think would/should face consequences? The answer is both.

However, consequences would (rightfully so) be more severe for the CEO at the helm of a megabillion dollar corporation.

The housewife is meaningless in the grand scheme of life and has no effect on brand image, reputation, advertisers, sponsors etc...

But I agree about accountability for EVERYONE.

The whole point of this ENTIRE conversation was Dana is making Arman pay a fine and do something as a penalty for his actions.

Dana and Arman can both say the other person started it.

While in Dana's situation there was absolutely ZERO penalty for what he did.

Biggest event in history and one of your employees decides to get hands on with a paying member of the crowd.

Seems a tame punishment.

Meanwhile... Dana slaps the shit out of his wife - a woman - and just says "my bad". LOL

His wife was throwing hands too.

In this case, all the fan did was flip Arman off and lost his shit and started throwing lol.

I don't think they care about Arman. I do think they care about protecting Islam and making him look as good as possible for as long as possible. Since Chimaev didn't pan out they need someone to headline middle east cards.

Not at all. They offered him the fight vs Islam at UFC 302 but he turned it down understandably since he would have to do back to back camps. Arman is next in line and since he'll do the PSA to reduce his suspension this won't affect the scheduling of a fight vs Islam.

His wife was throwing hands too.

In this case, all the fan did was flip Arman off and lost his shit and started throwing lol.
In Arman's defense... if you go to certain parts of the world and flip people off.

Expect bloodshed.

Not saying he's right but just like the whole "Dustin said 'motherfucker' to Islam" debacle - certain words/actions can push a person's buttons.

In Arman's defense... if you go to certain parts of the world and flip people off.

Expect bloodshed.

Not saying he's right but just like the whole "Dustin said 'motherfucker' to Islam" debacle - certain words/actions can push a person's buttons.

Yeh, that is true, but you also have to have some awareness, especially when you're in a country like America where flipping someone off isn't so serious.

And like, he's a fighter lol. He's gotta realize it's a thing with fans. Would be different if someone came up to him on the street and was doing it.

Back