Arman Tsarukyan Is Going to Shock the World This Saturday : All Aboard The War Wagon

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All Aboard the Akhalkalaki War Wagon

6cf5bf0a4788e2daa964bb5a8a386eab.jpg

38640477_2196254670655749_2538826692755980288_n.jpg

@Rex Kwon Do @Wadtucket

5 Reasons Arman Tsarukyan Will Upset Islam Makachev this Saturday

1. He's showing up to steal Islam's Thunder

22 Year Old Armenian Prospect Fighting Out Krasnadar, Russia
13-1 with Wins of UFC vets Felipe Olivieri and Junior Assuncao
His old loss was 19 years which he easily avenged
Master of Sport in Sambo And Wrestling

2. Preperation
Arman is currently in camp with world champion Wrestlers Migran Arutyunyan, Stepan Margaryan and Glory/K1 Veterans Marat and Harut Grigoryan

Everyone is extremely high on the kid and is coming in expecting victory

3. Momentum

Fight club Lion Hart is on a 5 fight win steak against Eagles MMA with Zhora Ayvazyan beating Khabib cornered Abdurakhman Gitinovasov for the battle of Volga Belt this last Saturday for the belt

4. Hairline (Sherbro science)

Possible GOAT Status

5. Master Shaolin (Sherbro science)

Sure Islam may have Javier Mendez..but Arman is trained in the Ways of Master Shaolin

Who is a master of what Sherbro Science Has Proven is the deadliest Art of All -- DANCE!

I need to be able to pronounce the war wagon I'm on.

All Aboard the Akhalkalaki War Wagon

6cf5bf0a4788e2daa964bb5a8a386eab.jpg

38640477_2196254670655749_2538826692755980288_n.jpg

@Rex Kwon Do @Wadtucket

5 Reasons Arman Tsarukyan Will Upset Islam Makachev this Saturday

1. He's showing up to steal Islam's Thunder

22 Year Old Armenian Prospect Fighting Out Krasnadar, Russia
13-1 with Wins of UFC vets Felipe Olivieri and Junior Assuncao
His old loss was 19 years which he easily avenged
Master of Sport in Sambo And Wrestling

2. Preperation
Arman is currently in camp with world champion Wrestlers Migran Arutyunyan, Stepan Margaryan and Glory/K1 Veterans Marat and Harut Grigoryan

Everyone is extremely high on the kid and is coming in expecting victory

3. Momentum

Fight club Lion Hart is on a 5 fight win steak against Eagles MMA with Zhora Ayvazyan beating Khabib cornered Abdurakhman Gitinovasov for the battle of Volga Belt this last Saturday for the belt

4. Hairline (Sherbro science)

Possible GOAT Status

5. Master Shaolin (Sherbro science)

Sure Islam may have Javier Mendez..but Arman is trained in the Ways of Master Shaolin

Who is a master of what Sherbro Science Has Proven is the deadliest Art of All -- DANCE!

<DirkMavs> Does he sell furniture and drive a white BMW ??

If he's well-rounded and doesn't have cardio issues and/or nerves, he should put up a good fight.

Makhachev is very overrated and has a shaky chin to boot. He definitely loses to anyone in the top 10 except maybe Gillespie.

G wagons are riddled with problems. Hope he doesn't own it. I lease an S class because Europen luxury cars should be leased. Especially if you can write off some of the lease payment and mileage for buisness expenses.

G wagons are riddled with problems. Hope he doesn't own it. I lease an S class because Europen luxury cars should be leased. Especially if you can write off some of the lease payment and mileage for buisness expenses.

Different Laws / no write offs -- but not as problematic as you would think -- replacement parts easy to find and theres a lot repair shops that specialize ONLY in G Class Benz (very common car in area)

Different Laws / no write offs -- but not as problematic as you would think -- replacement parts easy to find and theres a lot repair shops that specialize ONLY in G Class Benz (very common car in area)

I live in the Bay Area. I'm very familiar with repair shops for European cars. Let's just say they're very busy. Lol.

Armenian guy hyping another armenian guy and expecting us to believe.

Inshallah Islam will be destroyed by this brave young man of impeccable breeding

They should have signed Sergei Kharitonov to a one fight contract for St. Petersburg.

They should have signed Sergei Kharitonov to a one fight contract for St. Petersburg.

He’s making good money in bellator

I don’t think he has desire to make a competitive run

Just fighting for fun and money

Back