Arman Tsarukyan is a ranked fighter now

He should face Dober/CDF since they are coming off losses. I'd include FKL, but it looks like he's gonna be leaving the rankings since he's fighting at WW next month

I’ve seen all of his ufc fights, I know he is excellent.
Beating Davi Ramos is his best win, Ramos is not a full blown lightweight. Which is why I suggest he fight Dawson or Riddell before we get any ideas of him being a nailed on top 5-10er
Fair enough, my opinion is he beats most of them.

Fair enough, my opinion is he beats most of them.
What makes you think his wrestling is superior to Gregor Gillespie anyway?

And not straight up wrestling technique but MMA takedowns the LW current champ sets the bar pretty high..

They ranked islams past opponents and future one since none of these ranked guys will fight him. Now no one can say he didn't fight ranked guys.

Arman trains with many teams year round, I’m sure we haven’t seen the best of him yet.

I think he has a chance at beating Gregor, CDF is a more winnable fight.

UFC will probably remove Arman's #15 ranking once they move Riddel above Dober. Unless they move Dober out of the top 15 or do a tied ranking at #15 with Arman.

Arman likely beats Hooker & Ferguson even at only 24 years of age but those guys are over-ranked. His time will come, like Islam predicted

Screenshot_20210602-223529_UFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-222130_UFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-221123_UFC.jpg

New rankings are out. To fit Riddel they removed Drew (he was #13) and kept Arman at #15 and Moises at #14.

Basically instead of removing Arman they removed Drew

I agree with their choice but thought they'd still try to keep Drew there since he's a striker which is supposed to be more "exciting" lol

<mma4>

Riddell called out Gillespie after the most recent fight and that makes sense because they were previously booked and now they're again both in the rankings. Makhachev is scheduled for Moises. Kevin Lee is booked. So you could make the fight between Ferreira and Tsarukyan, that would make sense. The next in the rankings is Hooker, feels like someone will need to beat someone in the 9-15 to fight him, but they could also match any of them with him and...I would have worries for Hooker at that point.

Back