Arm Triangle Choke -switch hips and walk forward?

Borrowdolla I know your not going to take this from some dude that posts crappy internet tutorials. I say you dojo storm and give that ***got bitch the bizness. WAR BORROWDOLLA!

lol. It's just people like him is why I was hesitate to post here in the first place. I'm probably going to start posting over at mma.tv if I have a serious question. Cause here all you get is flak and attitude.

LOL, now I get it.

DarceBrabo. BorrowDolla. DB = BD

Dupe accounts. Good one. :icon_lol:

lmao. it's not me. I honestly don't expect anyone to believe me without a mod verifying my IP (and maybe even then it still may be a stretch).

group-hug.jpg

if you're ever in Los Angeles. Come visit me at LEGENDS. We're very gentle with online challengers.

I really envy you get to train there. I have no plans on visiting the west coast or training there. Florida is much more probable. I'm a bit of a drifter and would like to move to a place with top notch kickboxing on the east coast.

What BJJ belt did you say you had there again buddy?

Aesopian, don't flatter yourself. I'm not booking my travel plans just yet.

Ahhh. Now that helps. I only watched the one I was told to watch. The one where he sprawled his hips.

Did you read the original post? I'm talking about walking forward. Switching your hips is a means to do this. Read the original post.

Keep talking shit bitch, I'll tool your ***got ass given the opportunity.

Shaldag, you too you dick riding bitch. Where yall train at.

Ban this child shit.

You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

I'm a bit of a drifter and would like to move to a place with top notch kickboxing on the east coast.

So you're a fighting drifter? What, do you beat up hobos for cans of beans? What exactly are your credentials and affiliations, since you've been so intent on calling other people out all thread?

I cannot accept your challenge since I am morally opposed to Bum Fights.

Mods are being slow today, this 16 year old needs the ban stick.

I've noticed that whenever I try to switch my hips and walk forward I end up neck cranking the guy and not choking him. However, I have great success with how Aurelio finishes the choke.

That said, I have been taught to switch my hips and walk forward by my old instructor (who competed at adcc). But, even when he caught me with it, I would end up tapping from neck pain.

barrowdolla via rolling toehold

I CALLED IT!!!!!

Great thread!

- Douche asks why Aurelio didn't use the way he learned to CHOKE OUT Gomi. Surely it must be wrong!

- Then gets all pissy over people giving him advice

"Please dont reply unless you know what the hell ur talking about. Thanks."

That was pretty much ruined with the starting post...

I've noticed that whenever I try to switch my hips and walk forward I end up neck cranking the guy and not choking him. However, I have great success with how Aurelio finishes the choke.

That said, I have been taught to switch my hips and walk forward by my old instructor (who competed at adcc). But, even when he caught me with it, I would end up tapping from neck pain.

I tend to use that method as a neck crank when the guy won't go from the choke. I have also been known to jump back and forth from a number of positions until I lock it up. I tend not to give that up, it is my favorite sub.

Back