Arm Triangle Choke -switch hips and walk forward?

He does it two ways in the video. In the last version, he puts his knee on the guy's hip, pushes forward, and pulls down. This is to prevent him from defending. The defense was shown right before this technique.

Ahhh. Now that helps. I only watched the one I was told to watch. The one where he sprawled his hips.

Yes, and I said there was a difference, but I figured you'd be intelligent enough to understand the point I was illustrating by showing how in one he sprawls instead of switching his hips (which you keep saying to do) and in the other he keeps his knee on the hip to prevent an escape (which you still don't seem to get). Put them together and you have what Marcus did.

But like you said, I don't think you really care to understand these variations and you're convinced your way is The Right Way so keep partying hard.

Did you read the original post? I'm talking about walking forward. Switching your hips is a means to do this. Read the original post.

Keep talking shit bitch, I'll tool your ***got ass given the opportunity.

Shaldag, you too you dick riding bitch. Where yall train at.

pwnt. Aesopian, do you know of any good arm-triangle from side-mount tutorials?

I can give a few tips passed to me from Black belts that learned it from John Danaher: he says the best (please dont read only) finish is make a tight palm-to-palm grip, keep your head posted tight in the "corner" come crosside walk till your perpendicular to the opponent (in line with his head), sprawl out and rather then squeeze, raise the choking elbow to the ceiling while using your head to drive his trapped arm into the neck.
Dont quote me on this but, I believe John has also said that the arm triangle is the strongest submission in all of jiu jitsu.

I read the original post and but I also read the title of the thread which says "switch hips and walk forward". And you bring up switching your hips in later posts.

You've been confrontational for no reason since the first post and you're feigning technical discussion just to dick wag and argue and you don't even want to know why the choke is done different ways.

So maybe you should eat a bag of dicks.

I read the original post and but I also read the title of the thread which says "switch hips and walk forward". And you bring up switching your hips in later posts.

You've been confrontation for no reason since the first post and you're feigning technical discussion just to disagree and you don't even want to know why the choke is done different ways.

So maybe you should eat a bag of dicks.

Actually, if you'll again READ. The question has been answered (at least to my satisfaction/curiosity at this point) with the video you provided and was pointed out to me by the sherdog bluebelt.

Yeah so.... basically you're a bitch and you like to talk shit, and since you're not going to tell me your affiliation, there's no longer for me to keep replying unless someone else has something genuine to add to the conversation.

I'm a purple belt at Gracie Barra in Clearwater, FL. It's not a big secret.

Excellent. I'll try to make it down there sometime.

Hows the muay thai in central florida?

Ahhh. Now that helps. I only watched the one I was told to watch. The one where he sprawled his hips.

Did you read the original post? I'm talking about walking forward. Switching your hips is a means to do this. Read the original post.

Keep talking shit bitch, I'll tool your ***got ass given the opportunity.

Shaldag, you too you dick riding bitch. Where yall train at.

Don't be a douche to people who are trying to help you. go ahead switch your hips, i'll just roll you.

Haha, what are you, 16?

I have better things to do than take internet challenge matches but I have no problem training with you if you're ever in the area.

Excellent. I'll try to make it down there sometime.

Hows the muay thai in central florida?
if you're ever in Los Angeles. Come visit me at LEGENDS. We're very gentle with online challengers.

As internet challenge matches go, you'll have to get in line bethind two kung fu masters (seriously) and my 2-on-1 match against the MMA Girls. You need to be a little higher profile than a random TUF noob who sass mouthed with me about arm triangles.

As internet challenge matches go, you'll have to get in line bethind two kung fu masters (seriously) and my 2-on-1 match against the MMA Girls. You need to be a little higher profile than a random TUF noob who sass mouthed with me about arm triangles.

LMAO

Borrowdolla I know your not going to take this from some dude that posts crappy internet tutorials. I say you dojo storm and give that ***got bitch the bizness. WAR BORROWDOLLA!

LOL, now I get it.

DarceBrabo. BorrowDolla. DB = BD

Dupe accounts. Good one. :icon_lol:

thownedbruceleecrotchanim.gif

Back