Arm trap (dirtball) Tozi pass

Very cool! I've really been digging the Tozi stuff! I like the arm trap a lot, if their guard is hard to break, I like to put my free arm on their trapped arm elbow, stack their hips slightly, push the arm up their back and then push my hips back. It's a great way to pop the guard open.

Very cool! I've really been digging the Tozi stuff! I like the arm trap a lot, if their guard is hard to break, I like to put my free arm on their trapped arm elbow, stack their hips slightly, push the arm up their back and then push my hips back. It's a great way to pop the guard open.

I don't think I've ever not gotten the guard open if I've been able to trap the arm, although I have been able to omoplata people who have trapped my arm.

Excellent work as usual bro. One of my favs as well.

Excellent work as usual bro. One of my favs as well.

Thanks, dude. I imagine you'd really enjoy the Aoki style Kimura finish at the very end of the sequence (I mean, who wouldn't?).

Definitely bro. The kimura is our handshake.

When we meet on the street, we will Kimura/reverse Kimura back and forth for like a minute. We'll think it's awesome and everyone else will be more than a little creeped out.

Back