Arlovski vs Mir

LOL at Mir, now he is a KO artist lol.
Bigfoot has no chin, Duffee was swinging like some local townie who enters a toughman contest.

AA tends to rush in at times very wildly.

Sylvia II he got ko'd that way

Fedor he got ko'd rushing in with a stupid knee

Browne, he came rushing in and got dropped.

More tecnical then Duff for sure but he isnt the most cautious fighter.

I'm excited. They should have fought when they were in their prime. It would have been a great fight, but now it will still be. Arlovski will win this and hopefully he doesn't get tag by Mir's fists cause his chin is still made of glass.

Look at what Big Nog did to Mir on the feet in both fights lol

Arlovski finishes him within 1 minute :D

Mir has looked good in his last 2 fights but I think it stops here. AA has really been on the last 2 fights, well even prior to that outside the UFC. I think he will just have too much speed, accuracy and movement for Mir.

I will take Andrei by knock out, most likely in round 1

Nah first fight Mir out boxed and dropped Nog 3 times. Almost a flawless victory

Damn ok thanks for the correction lol

Here I was thinking it was the first fight that Nog dropped Mir,than went for a sub only after the ref says "watch the back of the head".

I thought it shouldve been stopped before that sub attempt because Mir just layed there taking all those shots...But god damn that was a good come back non the less.

Damn ok thanks for the correction lol

Here I was thinking it was the first fight that Nog dropped Mir,than went for a sub only after the ref says "watch the back of the head".

I thought it shouldve been stopped before that sub attempt because Mir just layed there taking all those shots...But god damn that was a good come back non the less.

That was the 2nd fight. But its all good man.

I'm just happy for decent addition to 191.

Great matchup. Clears the picture. I can't wait. Hard to pick. Maybe Arlovski.

Terrible example. Rumble was a LHW (previously WW) who ballooned up to HW.

He didn't "balloon" up to HW, he just hadn't worked out how to cut weight properly so he gave HW a try.

I'd be shocked if Rumble had KOd him. He has great KO power for a LHW but definitely isn't HW material.

Which is why he's talked about eventually moving up to HW. But you know better than he does about his own body & abilities.

Brett Rogers KOd Arlovski in 20 seconds. They both have bad chins but I'd say Arlovski's is worse.

If Anthony Johnson & Travis Browne couldn't KO him, his chin is fine. Johnson caught him flush throughout the fight & his chin held up.

Mir KOd Bigfoot in the first round and I'm sure given the chance he could do the same to Arlovski. Mir has power I don't know how anyone could deny this.

Mir KO'd a Bigfoot off TRT.

You know nothing about MMA.

Arlovski is faster, more powerful, better technically, and hard to take down, not that Mir's a wrestler anyway. The biggest question, as usual, is Arlovski's chin. Mir has power too and is more than capable of KOing him in the first round, or even rocking and submitting him. I still think Mir has a decent chin, especially considering the punishment he's taken in his career (I'm thinking Carwin especially), but he isn't good defensively.

Unfortunately, I think there's a good chance we see a quiet fight between tentative fighters. Arlovski has had them with Sylvia, Werdum, and Schaub. Mir had one with Cro Cop. In that scenario, Arlovski has the better odds of eking out a boring decision by being a bit more active, but Mir has a better chance of landing a KO out of nowhere as seen in the Cro Cop fight.

I think either that will happen, or we'll see a round 1 KO and it could go either way.

I'm not....

I hate that they're pitting these 2 old timers together..... it's like they want someone to fail. I'd be ok i'd be okay if i were for the title but not before. This is why we can't have nice things.

Who is excited about this fight which was supposed to happen at Ufc 55
Arlovski vs Mir
September 5th

I have literally been waiting since then to see this fight. About time.

He didn't "balloon" up to HW, he just hadn't worked out how to cut weight properly so he gave HW a try.
Which is why he's talked about eventually moving up to HW. But you know better than he does about his own body & abilities.
If Anthony Johnson & Travis Browne couldn't KO him, his chin is fine. Johnson caught him flush throughout the fight & his chin held up.
Mir KO'd a Bigfoot off TRT.
You know nothing about MMA.

Rumble said after the fight these guys are too big for him, hence why hw went back to LHW. He also dropped and nearly finished Andrei in the first round. The only reason Rumble didn't KO him is he hurt his hand in the second round and started to get tired. Arlovski was hammered by a natural LHW, Mir can KO him.

Do you even watch the fights you're commenting on?

I'm not....

I hate that they're pitting these 2 old timers together..... it's like they want someone to fail. I'd be ok i'd be okay if i were for the title but not before. This is why we can't have nice things.

Agree

Arlovski takes this one. I think AA should be fighting for the title now, after this fight if he wins he should definitely.

Back