Arlovski v Nelson 2?

I couldn't imagine a better debut /return to UFC fight

That's actually a great idea if Arlovski beats so-and-so he's facing in Russia.

Arlovski vs. Big Nog. They were at the top in their respective orgs roughly around the same time. It would cool to see them meet.

Nelson by KO, Arlovski is weak. He can barely beat middling competition these days and I wish people would stop talking about him.

It might be a bit closer but I'd still pick Arlovski personally, maybe not at the level he was for the first match physically and mentally but he's still the better striker and I think his chin is underated.

Roy has power but I see him having trouble landing anything as big as Fedor, Rogers and Sergei needed to to put Andrei down while I'm not sure he can depend on hitting a reversal to get ontop as he did in the first match.

It might be a bit closer but I'd still pick Arlovski personally, maybe not at the level he was for the first match physically and mentally but he's still the better striker and I think his chin is underated.

Roy has power but I see him having trouble landing anything as big as Fedor, Rogers and Sergei while I'm not sure he can depend on hitting a reversal to get ontop as he did in the first match.

Have you actually watched his recent fights? Be honest.

Arlovski's chin wants no part of this.

Arlovski vs. Big Nog. They were at the top in their respective orgs roughly around the same time. It would cool to see them meet.

This fight sounds delicious.

That being said Nog's legendary chin hasn't completely faded yet. Arlovsi however has a chandelier for a chin.

Arlovski is way past his prime but it would be nice to see him get back in the Octagon plus I'm sure Big Country like any fighter would love a chance to avenge a loss.

Arlovski hopefully use his sambo and leg locks nelson. But prob arlovski get ko'd

Arlovski's chin wants no part of this.
I kind of agree wih you on this.AA can KO the best of them and has great hands but if he gets hit look out. I think Roy would have a legit shot at beating him. Heck, Roy did pretty good the first time I thought and took some good shots. Second time around might be a different story.

I kind of agree wih you on this.AA can KO the best of them and has great hands but if he gets hit look out. I think Roy would have a legit shot at beating him. Heck, Roy did pretty good the first time I thought and took some good shots. Second time around might be a different story.

Agreed

Arlovski can KO the best of them but unfortunately it doesn't take the best of them to KO Arlovski.

This fight sounds delicious.

That being said Nog's legendary chin hasn't completely faded yet. Arlovsi however has a chandelier for a chin.

Yeah I can see it ending when they exchange a few looping shots near the cage and Nog just wins a battle of chins. You never know though. I always thought Andrei was the crisper striker.

I'd love to see this fight and I'd take Roy all day. Their first fight was a joke anyway. If anyone who watched it remembers the ref stood them up for no reason when Roy was working for a sub in side control before he got beat. Either way I think Roy has developed as a striker more than enough to break Arlovskis' glass chin.

arlovski's coming back to the ufc, win win

Back