Arlovski Ultimate Lowlight Thread (JBG Disciple)

basedgodfedor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Like Overeem, Arlovski has lots of Ko wins.. and losses. Hespect to the Pitbull, but here are his losses by ko in order!

Vs Datsik (GOAT)
13700023866.gif

Vs Rodriguez
1Wz6lm.gif

Vs Rizzo
diUu4kS.gif

Vs Sylvia
AntiqueOddDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Vs Fedor
xiMwGX.gif

Vs Rogers
giphy.gif

Vs Kharitonov
10001730.gif

Vs Miocic
miocic-power-shots-close-range-arlovski-ko-2.gif

Vs Overeem
UnripeDirectBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Vs Ngannou
tumblr_okiqsumsjR1rofocqo2_500.gifv

Vs Rozenstruik
VagueCreamyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Also, his “glass chin” theory went out the door after his fight with Johnson
DrWjOUIX0AACDiQ.jpg

He’s tough as hell.

Also, he never lost with his long locks.
luiMfkX.jpg

Once that chin is cracked it is a tough career in MMA.

Last edited:
I was sooooo pissed when Big Timmy tko'd him in their first fight when he got up and pulled a Victor Ortiz, smiling like "Hey, oh well, just lost my belt!"

I was sooooo pissed when Big Timmy tko'd him in their first fight when he got up and pulled a Victor Ortiz, smiling like "Hey, oh well, just lost my belt!"
Was actually the second fight. First fight Andrei won with straight ankle lock in under a Minute after landing a big overhand right.

Arlovski has had one hell of a career. The fact he is still fighting is mind boggling.

Timmeh tasted his PP.
That’s already something to write about BUT a entire career dedicated to the sanguine GOD is more then most could dare to give.

WAR
Andrei Arlovski
8899D16D-9C79-43B7-8A4D-F98F2ECE9894.jpeg

Was actually the second fight. First fight Andrei won with straight ankle lock in under a Minute after landing a big overhand right.

Oops, typo. It's crazy to think of how insanely poor the division was at the time compared to PrideFC. Fedor had Big Nog, Heath Herring, Cro Cop, Sergei and a bunch of other killers, Andre defended his title against Fear the consequences, Justin Eiler's ACL, and Big Timmy. Eesh.

Oops, typo. It's crazy to think of how insanely poor the division was at the time compared to PrideFC. Fedor had Big Nog, Heath Herring, Cro Cop, Sergei and a bunch of other killers, Andre defended his title against Fear the consequences, Justin Eiler's ACL, and Big Timmy. Eesh.
The eilers fight was intended to be a much better match up. It was originally intended to be a rematch of their UFC 32 bout between Andrei and Ricco Rodriguez who he had previously lost to by tko. But Ricco cited not having suitable training partners to prepare with so withdrew and Justin was kind of just the attempt at a quick fix of keeping andrei on the card. But yeah overall things were pretty thin back then.

The eilers fight was intended to be a much better match up. It was originally intended to be a rematch of their UFC 32 bout between Andrei and Ricco Rodriguez who he had previously lost to by tko. But Ricco cited not having suitable training partners to prepare with so withdrew and Justin was kind of just the attempt at a quick fix of keeping andrei on the card. But yeah overall things were pretty thin back then.

Yeah, I was pumped to see how much Andrei had improved since their first fight, which was an awesome, vintage Rizzo ko. Then that got scrapped, then Eilers blows out his ACL quick in the first defense. Then he gets a quick ko on Buentello that nobody in the crowd saw, thus booed the piss out of them.

Then he loses it to Timmy. That's some shit luck on your run.

Yeah, I was pumped to see how much Andrei had improved since their first fight, which was an awesome, vintage Rizzo ko. Then that got scrapped, then Eilers blows out his ACL quick in the first defense. Then he gets a quick ko on Buentello that nobody in the crowd saw, thus booed the piss out of them.

Then he loses it to Timmy. That's some shit luck on your run.
Eilers got royally fucked up in that fight for his troubles. 2 Broken hands, badly broken nose, and a fully ruptured acl. Poor guy didn't deserve that for just filling in late notice.

Him developing a jaw so late in his career is one of the biggest anomalies in MMA history.

He traded his power for the ability to take a punch..

<TheWire1>

You make me sad af with these man.

War Arlovski
<DCrying>

Back