arlovski s chin has really gotton better with time i think

People need to realize since he left Strikeforce back in 2011; hes only been KOd by Stipe, Reem, Ngannou and Jairzinho. All legit heavy handed strikers. Also only has 1 KO loss in his last 11 fights. Not sure why so many predicted Boser by KO.

Nope

I’ve said it forever, Andrei hasn’t got a chin issue
He’s got a defence issue

Arlovski has 4 KO/TKO losses in his last 20 fights. Overeem has 7 TKO/KO losses in his last 20 fights. Yet people stll talk about Arlovski and his "glassjaw"
<{cruzshake}>
and 3 of those losses where hard hitters sutch as stipe and roze and a conon in francis and andrei wasn t even all out they where all tkos arlovski s chin is underrated for sure

People need to realize since he left Strikeforce back in 2011; hes only been KOd by Stipe, Reem, Ngannou and Jairzinho. All legit heavy handed strikers. Also only has 1 KO loss in his last 11 fights. Not sure why so many predicted Boser by KO.
they all where tko s not even ko s i think the pitbull s chin is really underrated i d like to see him face junior

Nope

I’ve said it forever, Andrei hasn’t got a chin issue
He’s got a defence issue
exactly what i have been saying for all these years. Prime Andrei was one of the best offensive strikers at HW but lacked intelligent defence, always open for counters and backing up against the cage when hurt.

No. Boser didnt land clean in combination with Arlovski just fighting safe in order to protect that chin.

exactly what i have been saying for all these years. Prime Andrei was one of the best offensive strikers at HW but lacked intelligent defence, always open for counters and backing up against the cage when hurt.
In a straight line EVERYTIME

Nope, his defense game got better and he's not taking any risks anymore... Point hw fighter

Arlovskis chin held up well tonight though sheer not getting hit

He condition his chin for this fight lol

Back