Arlovski Keeps Getting Chances

I think the haters need to stfu. This guy is the last one before the TUF guys came on. And he's still right there, even though he isn't the same fighter. Let the man get some money, jesus christ.

He’s a fan favorite ... simple as that .. it’s not like the hw is deep with talent .. you have a guy in ngannou who only has a punchers chance fighting for the belt lol miocic and cormier are at a level above that division .. if arlovski wants to keep fighting = why not

He just beat a hype job without taking much damage besides his leg which got fucked, lol. I think he still has a place here, did you see the kick to spinning backfist? He landed that shit on Travis Browne multiple times, it’s like his trademark move.
His trademark used to be an overhand right.
Sadly, that is now a kinda winging shoulder movement.

Reactions: MGS
Glad to see him still healthy, fighting smart, and making money. War Pitbull.

Instead of awarding stupid 10-9 rounds, they shouldv made either 10-8 rounds or 10-10 rounds. By doing this we eliminate all useless decision/draw fighters. Arlovski wouldv been gone along time ago.

I honestly think that the UFC is keeping him there so that he can lose and be a name on these up-and-comers’s resumes...

The problem is that he’s still good enough to beat a good number of them.

Reactions: MGS
Arlovski has been in the UFC back when blackberrys were a thing.

Arlovski's longevity is pretty incredible, he's like a just a few steps below Overeem. He's basically the second tier gatekeeper of the HW division. He's still able to remain competitive all these years and hold onto his job, that's incredibly hard with all the years he has been fighting.

his chin has been gone, that's why he never shaves his beard for fear that we'd all have visual confirmation of it.

Not sure why the Arlovski hate..20 years of fighting and he just hung with an up and comer who was supposed to have some potential..

If the guy can fight and not get destroyed.. let the man make some cash.

They all keep thinking he's chinny and trying to hit the mark, meanwhile he jus coasts to the bank.

5cMZeyO.gif

I bet against him and thought he lost but official records will say he is on two fight winstreak.

He wins, he is not getting outclassed, he is taking minor damage, he is cashing big checks. He is a good benchmark for top 15 up and commers (honestly Arlovski himself is top 15 material, even in his cautious point fighting state, looking at some top 15 names, I'm pretty sure he can split decision them). I don't see a problem.

Apperently he earns more per fight than some champs and he is still gatekeeping against those weaker competition.
It might be bad for his brain, but thats on him to decide if he values the money more

Back