Arlovski: "Jon Jones rarely comes in to training."

Well I can see why that might frustrate Arlovksi if he is there to help Jon train when he decides to come in he would probably hope Jon was there to help him train when he has a fight coming up as well. Can't really get a much better training partner than Jon Jones

KO? hahaha, arlovski is nuts

then again, dc aint getting any younger

glad to hear hes not training. some people actually believed he was gonna train full time in albuquerque

Jon Jones is the Mario Balloteli of MMA.

He can just put his hand on guys head and hold him there, why he needs training for that?

It'll shorten his career at the top if he leans on his natural talent for too long.

So basically he is saying Jon jones is the Ryan mallett of the Jacksons camp.

this is an odd thing to say...

Without a link, I don't believe this to be true at all.

that kind of stuff comes w natural talent - i think when he first started, i was def really impressed by his mental toughness and talking about dedication to hard work / improvement etc - i think he knoows / understands all that, but he seems the type who doesnt train consistently - we've had ridiculous talents in the past, like matt hughes and bj penn, who have done similarly - goes well till it doesnt i guess

Jones would have been that one dude in college you get stuck with as a project partner, who shows up the day it's due stoned asking to fill him in and tell him what to present.
True. Forgot to add that while you're out at the library doing research for the project, Jon is coked up and banging your sister.

We all know Jones didn't train before fighting Gus. This just solidifies it. Straight from a teammate source.

Back