Arlovski: "Jon Jones rarely comes in to training."

He's busy making videos at that hipster weightlifting gym.

You know you're good when you can be champion without even training.

I hate guys like Jones, more jealous then hate....I have known certain athletes who merely look at weights and get stronger. They are successful without having to put the work in.

Jon posted a training pic on Instagram last night with the caption "they talkin about practice" lol

Could you imagine how good that guy could be if he took the sport seriously?

Hopefully this works in DC's favor the second time around.

It will be interesting to see if the lay-off affects Jon's reflexes & timing.

Jones would have been that one dude in college you get stuck with as a project partner, who shows up the day it's due stoned asking to fill him in and tell him what to present.

Yeah but then he would somehow nail the presentation and make himself look better than you.

Also said he thinks the win will be more definitive this time. Interesting....

Lol, Bones Jones just going for the DADA 5000 training camp. Do strongman things and lift weights. Hope he's still in the GOAT level when he comes back.

281.gif

At this point, I just believe Bones is just built to be a great fighter. He makes it look too easy most of the time. Can't dunk, can't drive, but the man can go to fucking war like no one we've seen thus far. Hard not to be envious of someone that's truly special

Classic Jackson-Wink style of trolling. "Pssshhhh the guy hardly even practices for gawd's sake." Shows up at the fight and beasts on Cormier

He was around to train with Thug Rose. Maybe Pitbull feels left out.

Nothing surprising ....most UFC champions (McGregor, RDA, Rockhold, Werdum, etc) never train and they never trained in their life. They simply have supernatural ability ...the muscles you see on their bodies is an optical illusion.

Back