Arlovski is fighting for Golden Boy

Having been outboxed by Antonio Silva, I think any pro-career is wishful thinking at this point.

I say let 'em go for it. I'd like to see how he fares in boxing now that his MMA career is at a standstill.

A move to pro boxing by Arlovski will be bad for MMA because he will be absolutely run through. People will be asking, if this guy can be a champion in the UFC, can anyone? A shame, because I really enjoy(ed) his fights pre-Rogers.

A move to pro boxing by Arlovski will be bad for MMA because he will be absolutely run through. People will be asking, if this guy can be a champion in the UFC, can anyone? A shame, because I really enjoy(ed) his fights pre-Rogers.

yeah me too. especially getting knocked out by semi-retard Datsik.

If Arlovski does decide to pursue the boxing route I'd be more than happy for him.

I wish him the best and would certainly watch his fights.

He can't pursue a career in pro boxing because his chin is that bad.

If Arlovski does decide to pursue the boxing route I'd be more than happy for him.

Why not? If he can manage to turn around his career, I'm all for it. I liked the guy. Always gracious in his losses and a good sportsmen when he won.

No disrespect to AA, he's still a good MMA figther despite falling off the map but I never understood his decision to go into boxing. Does he not realize that in boxing, his chin is gonna get tagged alot? Given his track record, it's safe to say he's not exactly made for it. He's like a robot with a body made of the toughest metal but a head made out of glass.

Maybe he enjoys the sport?

Of course he is not going to be a contender, but I sure as hell have seen worse boxers step into the ring and so have you. If he can make some money of it, good luck to him.

Sure I'd be interested and be pulling for him, why not?
Actually Barman you yourself are a very calming influence on this forum, pity there aren't more of your ilk.

arlovski vs cliff couser might be a good start for aa.even with his week chin i see aa wining by 1st round ko

I used to think Arlovski boxing someone top in the hw would be interesting before he was outboxed by Antonio Silva

I love AA but he couldn't even land on Bigfoot, that doesn't bode well for his boxing career. I wish him all the best though.

I agree, there are plenty of bums that could make him look decent.

His chin...

Good luck though

Back