Arlovski has one of the best chin at HW right now.

My initial reply to this thread and my consistent stance is "No such thing as chin". Now you're asking me to answer a question where I would admit that there is such a thing as "chin".

I'm just being consistent.
You’re free to your opinion, but I think you should answer the question. I want to know if you feel his ability to absorb punches decreased.

Is Chuck Liddell’s current ability to absorb punches the same as it always has been? Yay or nay

You’re free to your opinion, but I think you should answer the question. I want to know if you feel his ability to absorb punches decreased.

Is Chuck Liddell’s current ability to absorb punches the same as it always has been? Yay or nay

Me answering that question would be me contradicting myself.

Do you not understand that?

Me answering that question would be me contradicting myself.

Do you not understand that?
You just have to say that his ability to absorb a shot is the same at is always has been, because you believe chins aren’t real and they can’t decline as they are not real.

You just have to say that his ability to absorb a shot is the same at is always has been, because you believe chins aren’t real and they can’t decline as they are not real.

I got nothin for ya

What about when he destroyed bigfoot?

One of his better looks but that wasn’t the Arlovski of old. His mechanics were still not there and he was still lunging. The Arlovski that fought Bigfoot looked better the first time it’s just that Bigfoot was much better in 2011.

It wasn't just that, Arlovski was on a losing streak as well. He was in a clearly better mental state in their second fight.
One of his better looks but that wasn’t the Arlovski of old. His mechanics were still not there and he was still lunging. The Arlovski that fought Bigfoot looked better the first time it’s just that Bigfoot was much better in 2011.

Glass chin at HW is suspect, in general.

It's not a big surprise when something with as much force as a HW can generate KO's a fighter.

As an extension, I never supported the glass chin Reem theory. When fighters like Ngannou, prime Liddell, Shogun, etc, score a KO, it's some of the heaviest hitters we've ever seen in MMA, and might not be necessarily attributable to a glass chin.

The insane amount of shots he took from Big foot before going down was definitely not worthy of a glass jaw.
Also, Browne and Ngannou hit him as clean as you can.

He was more chinny at LHW, but probably because of being depleted from weight cutting.

Glass chin at HW is suspect, in general.

It's not a big surprise when something with as much force as a HW can generate KO's a fighter.

As an extension, I never supported the glass chin Reem theory. When fighters like Ngannou, prime Liddell, Shogun, etc, score a KO, it's some of the heaviest hitters we've ever seen in MMA, and might not be necessarily attributable to a glass chin.
I don’t completely disagree. But I think it’s fairly well documented that “chins” can deteriorate with age and mileage just as skills and reflexes can.

The insane amount of shots he took from Big foot before going down was definitely not worthy of a glass jaw.
Also, Browne and Ngannou hit him as clean as you can.

He was more chinny at LHW, but probably because of being depleted from weight cutting.

He only had 2 KO losses at LHW to Shogun and Chuck, who are some of the hardest hitters ever.

Liddell and Shogun were rocking or dropping everyone and their mama's.

Back