Arlovski has fought in 4 different Decades!!!

Boser kind of choked. Looked like a confidence issue, like he was thinking “holy fuck I’m really in the cage with the former heavyweight champ Arlovski right now” the whole time.
Anik said Boser has the best footwork in the history of combat sports...Rogan agrees(I am sure).

Both Arlovski and the Reem have fought in 4 decades. Crazy that these two with well known weak chins have not just fought for so long, but remain highly relevant, and changed their styles successfully to preserve brain cells. They've paid their dues in MMA, so I'm perfectly okay with them getting paid big dollars to be gatekeepers
Anderson too?

Overeem actually still has good fights though while arlovski just shows up for a paycheck and loses against anyone half decent

Say what you want to have fought in the 90s,2000s,2010s and now 2020s shish the guy is monster! He was even HW Champ at some point so give the man his respect. (I really don't enjoy a point fighting HW) but the guy having this much longevity is out of this earth.

It actually shows you that the new era of HW were a myth. Sherdoggers sure loved to talk about the NEW BREED of HW.... Lol

At first I was like "no way he fought in the 80s..."

Time really is a weird thing.

One of the most useless 'accomplishments' in sports. A circle jerk on word-play. You compete for 21 years during the right time period and it's "OMG IT WAS FOUR DECADES".

One of the most useless 'accomplishments' in sports. A circle jerk on word-play. You compete for 21 years during the right time period and it's "OMG IT WAS FOUR DECADES".
lol kind of true.

21 years is still impressive though.

21 years of FIGHTING
it's not 21 years of throwing a ball around or swimming in a pool.

people still think when they watch fights it's easy or just a sport. shit is brutal, in the cage/ring and often also in the gym. to compete for 21 years is insane. mma guys like arlovski and overeem, former kickboxers like Aerts and Hoost or former boxers like Hopkins and Foreman deserve the utmost respect for their longevity and staying relevant for such a long time

The guy should be fighting in Bellator.

Let's see Maycee Barber do that too.

Back