Arlovski has fought in 4 different Decades!!!

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Say what you want to have fought in the 90s,2000s,2010s and now 2020s shish the guy is monster! He was even HW Champ at some point so give the man his respect. (I really don't enjoy a point fighting HW) but the guy having this much longevity is out of this earth.

Both Arlovski and the Reem have fought in 4 decades. Crazy that these two with well known weak chins have not just fought for so long, but remain highly relevant, and changed their styles successfully to preserve brain cells. They've paid their dues in MMA, so I'm perfectly okay with them getting paid big dollars to be gatekeepers

It is amazing. I remember people writing him off literally 10 years ago. God bless him.
For every dollar you bet last night you got 2.50, plus the money you bet back as well. He’s continued to be a fantastic bet for years. He doesn’t win like he used to, but he’s still a well rounded vet

Both Arlovski and the Reem have fought in 4 decades. Crazy that these two with well known weak chins have not just fought for so long, but remain highly relevant, and changed their styles successfully to preserve brain cells. They've paid their dues in MMA, so I'm perfectly okay with them getting paid big dollars to be gatekeepers

"Highly relevant" might be a stretch in Arlovski's case but I otherwise agree with everything you say.

Him continuing the fight against Rumble is some real gangster shit if we're being honest. I thought he should have lost that decision but that was the worst broken jaw I've ever seen and fighting through that is baller as fuck.

Arlovski, Overeem, Silva, and Olynik have my utmost Hespect... True OG’s of MMA and legit Badasses since they started in the NHB era
<Goldie11><{JustBleed}>

Say what you want to have fought in the 90s,2000s,2010s and now 2020s shish the guy is monster! He was even HW Champ at some point so give the man his respect. (I really don't enjoy a point fighting HW) but the guy having this much longevity is out of this earth.
You call what AA did last night “fighting”?

Not the most exciting to watch. But, credit where it’s due. I like Arlovski, but I expected more from Boser last night.

Boser kind of choked. Looked like a confidence issue, like he was thinking “holy fuck I’m really in the cage with the former heavyweight champ Arlovski right now” the whole time.

Back