Arlovski gets paid big bux to fight like that

I'm honestly glad AA didn't get hosed by the judges like he has so often the last few years. War Arlovski!

Any heavyweight prospect that's worth something should be able to overcome that style and finish him. It's not Arlovski's fault.

yeah, i don't even care if he's winning or losing when he's fighting like that. put him on the undercard until he actually shows up again.
We got a 36 year old and 41 year old in the main event, putting an old vet who people know in the co-main isn’t horrible and clearly it’s not like they could get other names to put on this card judging by the rest of it

Having Arlovski fight start essentially right when the Notre Dame/Clemson game went off probably brought in viewers. That’s what he was there for

He's been fighting for peanuts for a long time, putting on wars for a while for nothing but a big mac and a pat on the back. He's earned this. Let the man milk the system.

Arlovski's brain will be studied for years to come by medical community.

He is going to be sorted out by the UFC, no doubt.

Arlovski is a faded legend on a lucrative contract fighting cautiously for an unexciting win tonight. He gets on the mic afterwards and basically says, "fuck your 50 grand bonus, im here to gather wins through conservative gameplans."

His days are numbered, Dana don't play that shit

With 30 wins and 20 losses how is he still fighting in UFC?!

He is going to be sorted out by the UFC, no doubt.

Arlovski is a faded legend on a lucrative contract fighting cautiously for an unexciting win tonight. He gets on the mic afterwards and basically says, "fuck your 50 grand bonus, im here to gather wins through conservative gameplans."

His days are numbered, Dana don't play that shit
He was about to bring back the epitome of a safe fighter in GSP for a mega fight

He was about to bring back the epitome of a safe fighter in GSP for a mega fight

Your sentence looks like it was written by a bowl of spilled alphabits and, furthermore, I don't care for your tone. Please reply to someone else's posts.

Good day sir.

Reactions: HHJ
Good for him. Has the most wins at HW in UFC history with 18 (shit, now 19) and first fought in the UFC 20 years ago.
Yeah, people complain about Arlovski fights but he's earned the right to fight like this.

After this, Arlovski may end up being ranked again lol.

Has any former champ gotten a pay cut?

Got to be honest I thought judges would see it for tanner boser based on output and the accumulated leg kicks over 3 rounds very surprised judges gave the nod to arlovski. Respect to boser he fought a good fight and didn't throw caution to the wind you could tell he really stuck to a game plan and tried to fight smart . Could have gone either way but I think boser will only grow from this experience. WAR Arlovski for the patience and sense of focus in there at his age its a true inspiration
Other than leg kicks he did fuck all
Leg kicks are a means to weaken your opponent not a way to win a fight unless you chop your opponent down to the point where they can’t stand up anymore which he wasNot close to doing

If you were allowed to fight like that and get paid what hes paid,fuck it id do it too. He been in more wars than a man ought to be in,and is reaping the rewards. Look at Anderson,he was largely doing the same thing,although he fought tougher comp,and couldnt win,he at least didnt get ktfo'd or even take damage most of the time.

He's always been boring at times. Werdum, Tim 2 and 3, Mir.

It's not like this just started. If Andrei didn't have a good look he'd be washing cars.

Warlovski! and people were hyping up that hillbilly Boser lmao

MMA "fans" just can't be happy.

Either a fighter isn't making enough or a fighter is making too much. Get your nose out of their pockets already.

Good for him. Has the most wins at HW in UFC history with 18 (shit, now 19) and first fought in the UFC 20 years ago.

It kinda blows my mind when I think about the fact that Andrei's chief rival, his arch-nemesis for a long time was Big Tim Sylvia whose last fight in the UFC was in 2008.

Back