Arlovski gets paid big bux to fight like that

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Last I remember he gets paid like 300k to put fans to sleep.

I’m happy for him that he’s making good money but fuck can you at least throw something.

I agree, he has bee boring for a while. he needs to go.

He actually tried to bring it about 5 years ago, but since then has been coming out for paychecks.

There was one exception to that, the Rothwell rematch.

He's old af, was 15 years ago that he held the belt. Certainly can't blame him for sticking around, UFC should have cut him when he lost 5 in a row a few years ago.

Good for him. Has the most wins at HW in UFC history with 18 (shit, now 19) and first fought in the UFC 20 years ago.

We must have it wrong Jack, CLEARLY he's supposed to go full on JBG at 41 years old to appease a stranger on the Internet.

He's doing it backwards, he needs to get KO'ed so he can STILL get judged either way.
<{cruzshake}>

He’s a spectacular KO away from a title shot

fc394eecbe14c891d15216a4354d434e.gif

I think he came to the conclusion that he has not chin, and can be KO'd at any second

Therefore he fights like that, it is very frustrating
Indeed but at least he was smart enough to realize lmaoo most cant

At 40 years old, there’s no way his gas tank can hold up if he fought the way he used to fight...

He was very intelligent and selective in his strike selection, and clearly won the fight. A fight that he was expected to lose.

Got to be honest I thought judges would see it for tanner boser based on output and the accumulated leg kicks over 3 rounds very surprised judges gave the nod to arlovski. Respect to boser he fought a good fight and didn't throw caution to the wind you could tell he really stuck to a game plan and tried to fight smart . Could have gone either way but I think boser will only grow from this experience. WAR Arlovski for the patience and sense of focus in there at his age its a true inspiration

yeah, i don't even care if he's winning or losing when he's fighting like that. put him on the undercard until he actually shows up again.

Back