Arlovski finally got his nose fixed and offers Platinum advice

Arlovski has one of the best comedic timings in all of MMA.

This is comedy gold (2m47s):

Last edited:
Looks good.

Any anti-gay slurs this time? <{Heymansnicker}>

That nose doesn't look fixed to me, the bridge is still flat and crooked.

His nose looks alright now but I don’t know if I’m feeling this new Andrei Hairlosski

around 3:45 for those with normal attention span.
And shout out to Thiago's nose Dr

BANce7X.gif

Arlovski has one of the best comedic timings in all of MMA.

This is comedy gold (2m47s):

When you know jack shit about MMA you ask questions about drinking out of a shoe.

Is he retired? Seems like a waste to get your nose fixed if you're still fighting lol

Is he retired? Seems like a waste to get your nose fixed if you're still fighting lol
Hes fighting Rozenstruik at 244 and he resigned a new 6 fight contract a few months back so he aint going anywhere.
Also he probably got it fixed so he can live his day to day life more comfortably, just because hes still fighting doesnt mean he wants to be in constant pain all the time.

Its affected his breathing for a decade plus, surgically repaired noses tend to be even more of a nightmare to fix the second time
Yeah but with a nose that messed up can you even fix a deviated septum? If he’s taking in 30% oxygen out of a potential 100% that’s a huge hindrance

That's why I'm putting mine off. I have nowhere near the deviation Arlovski had, but the surgeon I saw said that even for bad breaks, you can do one good rebuild. Get it smashed in/sideways again, and the surgeon is limited in what he can use to reshape it, which is why you see boxers with no cartlidge and completely flat noses - the cartlidge bridge has been torn apart and rebuilt so many times that they have no stable cartilage left.

Once I get surgery I'll never even spar again.

OG. It was good to see him choked up about his dog too. Seems like a good dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back