Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor

some things are more important than a shot at the title

Nice. Belarus will finally shake the yoke of Russian oppression after he gets his revenge and KOs Fedor.

Warlovski

I would like to see this one again.

I think everyone would agree with you.
the fact that AA speaks such strong words after all this time makes him sound really bitter. I thought he was better than that.

That left hand Fedor missed would've killed him.

lol what I was thinking. AA is lucky he went straight down after the first punch. that left hook had more power I think.

Fedor is signing with bellator

yeah, that is why AA is begging Dana to let him avenge his loss... so he could go to Bellator and fight Fedor there. do you Fedor haters even have a brain?

Would rather see Fedor vs Barnett. Then after that whatevs

im with this guy. now that randy is where he is, i think im pining for fedor barnett above all else at the point. what a letdown that was when the original fight was scrapped.

Arlovski was whipping his ass up until this point.
I think I'd take pitbull in a rematch.

Lol so Arlovski landing glancing blows on Fedor is whipping his ass huh. :rolleyes: None of the punches Arlovski tried connected on Fedor hurt him. Arlovski did have the rhythm going in that fight and so he felt very confident in trying that flying knee so I can see why people say he was winning that fight. Fedor reacted perfectly though and saw it coming a mile away. The only thing Arlovski connected with was Fedors fist and his head landing on the mat.

Real talk: I would fear for Andrei's safety if he lost to Fedor again. Seriously, he got suicidal after their fight before. The man was literally sitting around playing Russian roulette.

Wait, what? What's the backstory on this?

I think arlovksi should stfu and be careful he doesn't get what he wants and a whole lot more than what he bargained for. A motivated, driven, rejuvenated, slightly angry Fedor is going to be fucking up and knocking out everything in his path. People here, noobs and assorted tards are highly underestimating just how fast and destructive Fedors striking is. Say what you want but this guy if he is coming back still has the potential to be beat anyone.

Lol so Arlovski landing glancing blows on Fedor is whipping his ass huh. :rolleyes: None of the punches Arlovski tried connected on Fedor hurt him. Arlovski did have the rhythm going in that fight and so he felt very confident in trying that flying knee so I can see why people say he was winning that fight. Fedor reacted perfectly though and saw it coming a mile away. The only thing Arlovski connected with was Fedors fist and his head landing on the mat.

yuuuup

Whatever. Just get Fedor in the UFC against anyone but Warmaster (I don't want to see Josh lose).

I got this, he says. I'm taller, he says. I trap him on the ropes, he says. I then throw a flying knee and knock him out, says. Don't worry, I got this, he says.

23jlfs1.jpg

Personally I think Fedor loses to the 4/5 of the top ranked HW's in the UFC. Arlovski is the guy he beats.
Arlovski better not look past Mir or he's going to sleep again.

bruh

arlovski landed facedown in the opposite direction he came in

bruh

Arlovski is lucky that Mir had his motorcycle accident or he never would've been champ.

Back