Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor

Please dont, AA is my all time fav and is pretty much guaranteed a title shot if he beats Mir, DONT GET KNOCKED OUT AGAIN ANDREI DONT DO IT

That fight haunts Arlovski every night when he goes to sleep. He has Fedor in his nightmares and he sees himself getting knocked out by the GOAT in that fight over and over and over again.

fedorarlovski2.jpg

FedorGif.gif

935720-fedor_emelianenko_ice_cream.jpg

%25D0%25A4%25D0%2595%25D0%2594%25D0%25AF%25D0%2595.gif

Morning Report: Andrei Arlovski begging Dana White for chance to 'f**k up' Fedor Emelianenko

"I'm going to f**k him up," said Arlovski. "I'm not going to jump with that f***ing stupid flying knee. It's going to be a different match.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/3...ana-white-fedor-emelianenko-mcgregor-mma-news

Would much rather see this than the rumored Frank Mir fight. Let Arlovski get the rematch he wants, Fedor gets a tune-up fight that puts him right into contendership if he decimated Arlovski again, re-introduce Fedor to the UFC noobs...WIN WIN WIN~!

Be careful what you wish for Andrei.....Datzik:icon_lol:

imagine if he rekt fedor and had him on the ropes,.and says "oh. oh shit. the flying knee is right there...this time will be different.here i go,fuck it! im gonna... im gonna..."

Big John: wake up big guy
Arlovski:whuh happened
Big John: you got knocked the fuck out again son,shit was savage.

hahahahhahahahahahaha

One thing has never changed with Arlovski and that's his glass jaw. All Fedor needs to do is land 1 punch and Arlovski will look like this again.
20090126022813_IMG_8366.JPG

Arlovski is still bitter.

Well, flying knee KOs are usually highlights, but when Fedor swats you in mid flight it's the other way around.

You wanted to knee him,but he KOed you first.

Nothing lucky about that. Just perfect tyming.

Here is a flying knee that worked:

e0066657_4d76e60046b4b.gif

3240c-jonjonesflyingkneeagainstshogunrua1.gif

tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlkvkk7hQh1qhndw9o1_400.gif

etc.

Not so stupid when it works huh?

Mental this thread, give props to both fighters, both legends, and we'd be lucky to see a rematch, regardless of the winner.

agreed. it would be one of the biggest moments in sports and so surreal to see Fedor in the octagon.

One of the biggest moments in mma for sure but wouldn't even show up on the radar as far as all of sports is concerned

Arlovski's KO face is still the GOAT.

haha

SO COME ON ARLOVSKI, AND CMON DANA

imagine if he rekt fedor and had him on the ropes,.and says "oh. oh shit. the flying knee is right there...this time will be different.here i go,fuck it! im gonna... im gonna..."

Big John: wake up big guy
Arlovski:whuh happened
Big John: you got knocked the fuck out again son,shit was savage.

Literally laughing out loud at this. I'm having lunch at subway and people are looking at me like I'm crazy. Funny shit brother.

I saw the first Arlovski Fedor fight right after it happened and didnt watch it again for years.

I remembered the fight as Arvlovski putting a beat down on Fedor until he jumped up into the air and got caught.

After watching it once again after several years, there wasn't much happening in that fight to favor one guy over the other until Arlovski had a couple of good right hands and then jumped in the air to get KOed. He wasn't putting a beat down on Fedor and there was no guarantee he would have even won the fight if he had not jumped in the air.

This wasn't Kongo coming back on Pat Barry or even Scott Smith catching Pete whoever running in when he was hurt.

Last edited:
What happens if Fedor wins by flying knee? Does AA start playing russian roulette again?

Fedor working his way up, if possible, to Werdum would make a lot more money for UFC in the long run.

Arlovski is begging Dana for a shot at the "irrelevant" (according to some sherdoggers) fighter who was retired for more than 3 years instead of asking for a title shot, which he absolutely deserved.

Kind of puts things in perspective.

BF, Mir, Minotauro and Arlovski all feel that Fedor is still relevant:) but what do they know:)

Back