Arlovski back in the UFC !!!

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Even though I know he's past his prime and his chin is very suspect, I have to admit, I'm excited he's back in the UFC

WAR ARLOVSKI !!!

Prediction : Arlovski will KO Schaub

someone just watched ,a commercial!

A bit late on the news.

But yes tt is a good addition to the HW division.

We all are, man, HW sure can use more good fighters. Let's hope his chin works...

I was very happy to hear he's coming back. I think there are many fights he can win at hw. I can see him beating anyone aside Cain and jds

Arlovski's done. He will not do very well in the UFC. He might beat Schaub. Probably won't.

His chin is not done. His jaw was broken in the Rumble fight and he still kept going.

Schaub is underrated and I think he is top ten material... is just that chin...

I favour both guys against a few fighters in the top ten.

MMATH disagrees.

UFC-MMA-knockout-dazed.gif

10z8mc7.jpg

Same thing with Roy Nelson

I heard he got TUE for CRT (Chin Replacement Therapy). I think he's gonna be a beast.

It may just be nostalgia, but I'm excited about his return as well. I don't see him cracking the top 10 but there are some interesting fights to be made.

But is he Back In The New York Groove? That's what I want to know. Word to that.

There are some good interesting match ups for Andre no doubt, but I see most of the top 10 putting a one sided beating on him....

Arlovski has crazy power and the ability to finish any hw....his chin is suspect but he can still put on good fights.

He has taken so many bad KOs that I worry about him.

Back