Arjan Bhullar vs Juan "The Kraken" Adams

that's not true, have you seen Polynesians?

being born a Polynesian male automatically makes you 28 times more likely to become an NFL player than any other ethnic group in the world, and Polynesians are all brown.

to keep my post on topic, i think Juan Adams will win. bigger, seems more athletic, probably can stop the wrestling.

I meant brown as in like, Indians/Paki's/Sri Lankans/Arabs etcetc...

I mean Amir Khan was still decent. Aside from his glass chin he has some good wins. Lol.

for sure, Amir's still good imo. I actually think he's had a good career and I'm not saying there's gonna be 0 in sports history, I mean there's 1 billion Indians alone, but, the large majority of people from south east asia/middle east are not athletic at all.

Brown with respect to physical skin color perhaps, but the genetic and physiological differences between a South Asian and a Polynesian seems like night and day (I say this having no expertise in the area, just an observation).

To the other posters points, athletics aren't really prioritized in the country. Coupled with a low protein diet, India isn't exactly pumping out A level athletes. With that being said, I think that is almost entirely cultural. Where as countries like China have elite athletic programs dedicated to training sport specific athletes (olympic training centers), India has virtually nothing to cultivate domestic talent.... unless it's cricket.

I meant brown as in like, Indians/Paki's/Sri Lankans/Arabs etcetc...

didn't they have some good wrestlers way back in the day? i remember reading about The Great Gama and him coming from some kind of dynasty of wrestlers i wondered what happened to that?

didn't they have some good wrestlers way back in the day? i remember reading about The Great Gama and him coming from some kind of dynasty of wrestlers i wondered what happened to that?

yeah i meant more like American sports I suppose. We're complete cans.

for sure, Amir's still good imo. I actually think he's had a good career and I'm not saying there's gonna be 0 in sports history, I mean there's 1 billion Indians alone, but, the large majority of people from south east asia/middle east are not athletic at all.
Yeah thats probably because Cricket is the #1 sports for men in South Asia and whats next Field Hockey? Which is seen as a womens sport in North America. So both sports dont really need “A Level Athletes”

I was soooo dissapointed in Arjan tapping to that omaplata. He had that badass entrance with the turban and the indian music and everything and DC hyped him up because of his wrestling and everything and then.... just terrible

Load of racist nonsense. People just like different sports in different parts of the world. There have probably been less well known pro athletes from those parts of the world because those parts of the world have in the past been underdeveloped and not conducive to a lot of people becoming pro athletes. Just like Africa.

Every succeasful pro athlete from that part of the world disproves your racist theory and you'll find them in football, cricket, tennis and virtually every other sport.

Load of racist nonsense. People just like different sports in different parts of the world. There have probably been less well known pro athletes from those parts of the world because those parts of the world have in the past been underdeveloped and not conducive to a lot of people becoming pro athletes. Just like Africa.

Every succeasful pro athlete from that part of the world disproves your racist theory and you'll find them in football, cricket, tennis and virtually every other sport.

Racist theory? Lol its actually true. But aside from cricket, please let me know athletes from that part of the world that are top level guys in any of the western sports. We don’t have good tennis players either.

Just because there’s 1 or 2 of them out of a billion doesn’t mean you’re right. They’re not athletic. And I say this as someone from that part of the world.

I really like the fight. Good test for two interesting prospects, but I can see Adams blitzing him. If Arjan survives the first 1.5 rounds, he could grind out a decision. Problem with HW is, if you dont have KO power (like Arjan), you better be EXEMPLARY at what you do to prevent other guys with KO power from switching your lights off. That might be wrestling, BJJ or even point-striking like Ruslan Magomedov. Either way, you better be flawless at that thing to win via decision or 3rd round tired stoppage......Arjan's not good enough at MMA wrestling, for me. He's okay at it and can improve, but right now I say Juan smashes him.

Fight was confirmed by Arjan via his instagram for the May 4th card that I do believe is headlined by Elias vs Brunson.

sorry if posted elsewhere, did a search and couldn't find anything but Idk if it shows people I've blocked.

I am going to this card, and if Brunson vs Theodorou is the main event I will be pissed. I can accept it as the co-main.

I am going to this card, and if Brunson vs Theodorou is the main event I will be pissed. I can accept it as the co-main.

pretty sure they confirmed Elias vs Brunson is the main event, which kinda sucks. But here's to hoping Derek takes Elias' head off and they get rid of him. p4p most boring fighter on the planet.

pretty sure they confirmed Elias vs Brunson is the main event, which kinda sucks. But here's to hoping Derek takes Elias' head off and they get rid of him. p4p most boring fighter on the planet.
I haven't heard any confirmation about the main event and I can't imagine getting stuck with that abomination as the main event. A 5 round Split Decision Theodorou victory?

Only 7 fights have been announced so far. I have to believe a few good fights and a solid main event will be added. Still over 2 months away after all.

Can we ban the name "The Kraken"? It's like one of those words that fighters found out and now everyone from TFerg to Greg Hardy is calling themselves it. Too confusing. Just go with Beastin' 25/8 or Showeather instead. Even they would be better.

Poor Elias, he is a cocktail of everything Sherdog hates in a fighter:
1. Male model
2. Dad bod and white
3. Canadian
4. Boring AF wall n stall
5. Male ring card girl

Rumor is that Bhullar is bringing in Satish Jha for this camp.
If he doesn't get injured and/or concussed too much, he should be too prepared to lose.
Bhullar via Jhaplata 1st round.

Man that's dangerous. Bringing in the GOAT and expecting to leave undamaged.

Can we ban the name "The Kraken"? It's like one of those words that fighters found out and now everyone from TFerg to Greg Hardy is calling themselves it. Too confusing. Just go with Beastin' 25/8 or Showeather instead. Even they would be better.

Id rather Pitbull or Soul Assassin

Paki, hence the Pak in Pakman :)
Not south asians but Moroccans and other Arabs are very into Kickboxing. Does Badr Hari ring any bells? Theres a bunch of other ones in Kickboxing, too many to list. Prince Naseem Hamed in Boxing.
But not a lot of south asians in combat sports.

Back