Arjan Bhullar vs Juan "The Kraken" Adams

Pakman

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Fight was confirmed by Arjan via his instagram for the May 4th card that I do believe is headlined by Elias vs Brunson.

sorry if posted elsewhere, did a search and couldn't find anything but Idk if it shows people I've blocked.

Oh cool

That omoplata Bhullar tapped to was regrettable

good to see Juan get a pretty solid matchup

Oh cool

...especially considering that he was being hyped as the new hotshot Canadian MMA prospect going into that fight.

Canada needs to step up its game. With GSP retired and Rory out of the UFC, the highest ranked Canadian fighter is Theodorou.

Oh cool

yeah, this is a decent fight. Arjan is obviously a good wrestler but, I hope he doesn't fall in love with his hands in this fight and try to trade punches with Adams. I don't think either have good gas tanks though (Arjan's is actually pretty bad for a wrestler who trains at AKA even if part time) nor particularly good striking in terms of technique, but Juan packs more power in those punches.

Probably will end up being a snoozer with 2 gassed fighters if it doesn't end in the 1st round.

yeah, this is a decent fight. Arjan is obviously a good wrestler but, I hope he doesn't fall in love with his hands in this fight and try to trade punches with Adams. I don't think either have good gas tanks though (Arjan's is actually pretty bad for a wrestler who trains at AKA even if part time) nor particularly good striking in terms of technique, but Juan packs more power in those punches.

Probably will end up being a snoozer with 2 gassed fighters if it doesn't end in the 1st round.
Arjan’s head movement is sorta silly, to me

it doesn’t really match his flow or output at all and doesn’t seem all that useful

Arjan’s head movement is sorta silly, to me

it doesn’t really match his flow or output at all and doesn’t seem all that useful

I think that's part of what drains him, he wastes a ton of energy with movement that isn't needed. He throws everything he has into these big looping punches too.

Brown people, we're just not that athletic. That's what it comes down to. Look like fuckin goofs when we try.

All this GSP talk.

I’m watching the whole main UFC 94 card again.

Machida vs Silva 13-0 vs 13-0 according to Goldie.

GSP vs Penn ll

The biggest fight in MMA history at the time.

Don’t mean to hijack. But I’m out for the next 90-120 mins.

All this GSP talk.

I’m watching the whole main UFC 94 card again.

Machida vs Silva

GSP vs Penn ll

The biggest fight in MMA history at the time.

Don’t mean to hijack. But I’m out for the next 90-120 mins.

Guida vs Nate, Karo vs Stun Gun, and Good ol' Jonny boy's coming out party vs Bonnar. What an event.

Also, wasn't biggest fight in MMA history.

Fedor vs CC.

Bhullar is gonna smash Juan Adams that Juan dude did not look impressive at all in his last fight

Guida vs Nate, Karo vs Stun Gun, and Good ol' Jonny boy's coming out party vs Bonnar. What an event.

Fedor vs CC.

Yes. It was a spectacular card. The Carpenter beat Nate. Guida coming out to Foo Fighters. What the Dragon did to Silva.

That card was...

tenor.gif

I thank you for your understanding, man.

Fight was confirmed by Arjan via his instagram for the May 4th card that I do believe is headlined by Elias vs Brunson.

sorry if posted elsewhere, did a search and couldn't find anything but Idk if it shows people I've blocked.

I want him to do well but i dont think his wrestling is like munozs. Works at mid tier level but not upper, and no explosivenes

Rumor is that Bhullar is bringing in Satish Jha for this camp.
If he doesn't get injured and/or concussed too much, he should be too prepared to lose.
Bhullar via Jhaplata 1st round.

Brown people, we're just not that athletic. That's what it comes down to. Look like fuckin goofs when we try.

that's not true, have you seen Polynesians?

being born a Polynesian male automatically makes you 28 times more likely to become an NFL player than any other ethnic group in the world, and Polynesians are all brown.

to keep my post on topic, i think Juan Adams will win. bigger, seems more athletic, probably can stop the wrestling.

Fedor vs CC.

If we're being completely honest no fight has generated the revenue or interest that Khabib vs Conor did.

I think that's part of what drains him, he wastes a ton of energy with movement that isn't needed. He throws everything he has into these big looping punches too.

I mean Amir Khan was still decent. Aside from his glass chin he has some good wins. Lol.

Karo just won a split over Kim.

Next up...

Bonnar vs Jones*

Goldie just said Bonnar “has that look in his eyes”

No spoilers please.

that's not true, have you seen Polynesians?

being born a Polynesian male automatically makes you 28 times more likely to become an NFL player than any other ethnic group in the world, and Polynesians are all brown.

to keep my post on topic, i think Juan Adams will win. bigger, seems more athletic, probably can stop the wrestling.

Brown with respect to physical skin color perhaps, but the genetic and physiological differences between a South Asian and a Polynesian seems like night and day (I say this having no expertise in the area, just an observation).

To the other posters points, athletics aren't really prioritized in the country. Coupled with a low protein diet, India isn't exactly pumping out A level athletes. With that being said, I think that is almost entirely cultural. Where as countries like China have elite athletic programs dedicated to training sport specific athletes (olympic training centers), India has virtually nothing to cultivate domestic talent.... unless it's cricket.

I have to go for a guy named Juan Adams, it's just how I am...unless he's fighting Jorge Washington and then I'd have to flip a coin.

Back