Arizona State undie run Knockout

Guilty Simpson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
arizona_state_fork_em_adult_apron-ra82c77a3877048829c6a884567473b28_v9wh6_8byvr_307.jpg

Strong mob mentality

No respect for a sucker punch when dude was squared up with someone else.

Is undie suppose to be underwear, and are these manlets gays? What the fatty doing there?

Is undie suppose to be underwear, and are these manlets gays? What the fatty doing there?

"Undie Runs" are when college students take off their clothes and donate them to charity, while they run in their underwear

I have no idea how it all started. You guys don't do this on the east coast?

but yeah those homo manlets shouldn't have gone Lord of the Flies on the fat guy

"Undie Runs" are when college students take off their clothes and donate them to charity, while they run in their underwear

I have no idea how it all started. You guys don't do this on the east coast?

but yeah those homo manlets shouldn't have gone Lord of the Flies on the fat guy

I never heard of this.

Its all in indication our Civilization is collapsing. Our young like the ones in the vids are only interested in petty, selfish attention whoring. They dont give crap about charity. They just want an excuse to be noticed. If they really cared, they could have easily donated the clothing they are not wearing at the moment at any given time. But instead they have to all do it at the exact same time.

<CageCoffee> <CageCoffee> <CageCoffee>

They used to do nude runs at the University of Michigan, probably not a thing anymore in a world where everyone has a cell phone.

Back