Arizona rancher shares 25-minute video of armed immigrants sneaking across his property into the US

Didn't this video of crisis actors have a thread made on it already, or is this a new one?

Pretty sure it’s already been posted

Pretty sure it’s already been debunked

I hope they weren’t separated from their family

I'm all for increasing border security and deporting illegals, but Donald Trump's solution of a wall is just dumb. Hire a few hundred more border patrol agents and support them with 24/7 drone, motion sensors and camera surveillance would be a much cheaper and pragmatic solution.

good job by the people in the video.. fuck nations and fuck borders. I hope all the mexicans move to america and all the americans move to australia just to shake things up. nationalism is like mental cancer.

crass-stencil-polemic1.jpg

e5007bbe4de51403a2129d5c5ee30fca--crass-dark-art.jpg

images

good job by the people in the video.. fuck nations and fuck borders. I hope all the mexicans move to america and all the americans move to australia just to shake things up. nationalism is like mental cancer.
NO FUCKING BORDERS!

<{JustBleed}>

Are you actually cheering for members of drug cartels? I think you're the one that needs to get examined for brain cancer.

Are you actually cheering for members of drug cartels? I think you're the one that needs to get examined for brain cancer.
No. I am an anarchist. I believe in freedom. Drug cartels are a brutal form of government, a system. Borders and laws created the cartels. They are part of the same structure. One hand washes the other.

Open your eyes! no borders and no drug laws = no cartel.

and remember, anyone who has bought drugs at anytime in their life, is supporting the cartels.

Last edited:
No. I am an anarchist. Drug cartels are a form of government, a system. Borders and laws created the cartels. They are part of the same structure. One hand washes the other.

Open your eyes!
I was a dumbass when I was fifteen, too.

crass-stencil-polemic1.jpg

e5007bbe4de51403a2129d5c5ee30fca--crass-dark-art.jpg

images
<Varys01>

This was already posted days ago and we already determined them to be crisis actors.

Back