Arizona rancher shares 25-minute video of armed immigrants sneaking across his property into the US

When a person considers how much money and effort it takes to deal with these illegals once they have crossed, a wall is cheap in comparison. Courts, lawyers, healthcare, police officers, jailing an illegal etc.

Think.

Why are people stolen from in order to pay for other people's health?

Why are people stolen from in order to pay for other people's health?

I don't understand your question in response to my post.

I will answer it the best way that I can. Healthcare is not a right. Even if you are a citizen of the US...why should I pay for your health bills? Especially when most of the country is morbidly obese and may need hundreds of thousands or even millions for heart transplant, lifelong diabetes etc. Health insurance rates are already skyrocketed due to this type of thing. So I have to pay extra for insurance for these people because they live in hospitals and have no personal responsibility. It's comparable to me getting drunk smashing Into cars while driving, and expecting other drivers rates to go up so we still all pay the same car insurance rate. It's ridiculous.

And no....dont take the money I worked hard for and give it to an illegal person to pay their medical bills. That is insanity.

I don't understand your question in response to my post.

I will answer it the best way that I can. Healthcare is not a right. Even if you are a citizen of the US...why should I pay for your health bills? Especially when most of the country is morbidly obese and may need hundreds of thousands or even millions for heart transplant, lifelong diabetes etc. Health insurance rates are already skyrocketed due to this type of thing. So I have to pay extra for insurance for these people because they live in hospitals and have no personal responsibility. It's comparable to me getting drunk smashing Into cars while driving, and expecting other drivers rates to go up so we still all pay the same car insurance rate. It's ridiculous.

And no....dont take the money I worked hard for and give it to an illegal person to pay their medical bills. That is insanity.

Why should you be stolen from to pay for another American's medical bills?

Living in southern AZ most my life this is almost daily life for ranchers by border but I’d rather have someone from NYNY tell me thier opinion is better
Same here, its the same as it ever was. I do get guilty pleasure at hearing "outsiders" talk about something they know next to nothing about.

So because they have guns there are necessarily bad people?
People sneaking over your border with weapons is a good indicator that they might be bad people.

People sneaking over your border with weapons is a good indicator that they might be bad people.
I could see plenty of uses for a gun on such a trip that aren't necessarily nefarious. Like hunting, might need to hunt your own food on such a long journey.

I could see plenty of uses for a gun on such a trip that aren't necessarily nefarious. Like hunting, might need to hunt your own food on such a long journey.
Totally agree. But that's not an excuse to bring a rifle into Canada for example.

Totally agree. But that's not an excuse to bring a rifle into Canada for example.
Well Canada's border with the US is like de facto open borders so not sure you want to use that standard.

Well Canada's border with the US is like de facto open borders so not sure you want to use that standard.
But Canadian citizens wouldn't be crying racism if I was arrested, deported and never allowed to return to Canada.

But Canadian citizens wouldn't be crying racism if I was arrested, deported and never allowed to return to Canada.
Because you're probably the same race as them so that wouldn't make any sense.

I still have to claim them when I go over the border into Canada even for hunting/camping trips.

I know a guy that hunts in the northeastern woods of WA that routinely checks his GPS while out there to make sure he doesn't cross into Canada cause he doesn't want to get buttfucked with a "illegally bringing in firearms" type charge cause he hunts with an AR-10 in 6.5 mm.

I still have to claim them when I go over the border into Canada even for hunting/camping trips.

I know a guy that hunts in the northeastern woods of WA that routinely checks his GPS while out there to make sure he doesn't cross into Canada cause he doesn't want to get buttfucked with a "illegally bringing in firearms" type charge cause he hunts with an AR-10 in 6.5 mm.
Sure and I didn't claim it was legal to take guns over the border, just that it didn't necessarily imply nefarious activity.
But devil's advocacy aside its fishy as all hell

Sure and I didn't claim it was legal to take guns over the border, just that it didn't necessarily imply nefarious activity.
But devil's advocacy aside its fishy as all hell
It's SUPER fucking fishy.

Also the fact that that's actually how most illegal firearms get into Canada.

Holy shit, if this is true it's worst than I thought. WTF

Sure they would. Around here you rank highest in the oppression Olympics.

Back