Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Meanwhile, laws are being passed in a variety of states by Republicans to continue to limit access to voting in the guise of protecting the vote (for themselves) but sure, lets check for bamboo. True shame for "democracy."

Meanwhile, laws are being passed in a variety of states by Republicans to continue to limit access to voting in the guise of protecting the vote (for themselves) but sure, lets check for bamboo. True shame for "democracy."
What harm is there in checking a bunch of random ballots for authenticity?

Please, how much did we spend investigating Russian facebook memes?
I really don't care. I think its weird that people are taking some moral high ground by saying the elections shouldn't be investigated. I think we waste enough tax payer money on total bullshit that one more thing isn't going to break the camel's back.
Our elections should ALWAYS be highly scrutinized.
You're comparing a Republican chosing a Republican, that even Democrats agreed had character, to a state legislature allied with Trump hiring the Keystone Ninjas whose CEO has publicly shared election fraud conspiracies.

Go ahead and close your eyes and ears to the obstruction outlined in Mueller's report, and the findings of actual collusion with Russian assets that the Senate Intelligence Committee detailed, but don't kid yourself that this audit has anywhere near the credibility of those investigations.

Last edited:
I know, it was a facebook meme possibly from Russia that won Trump the election. Wasn't it also confirmed that Iran interfered with this past election to Joe's benefit as well?
Good thing we have these investigations, eh? Or is that just when its advantageous to your side?
<{nope}>

You're comparing a Republican chosing a Republican, that even Democrats agreed had character, to a state legislature allied with Trump hiring the Keystone Ninjas whose CEO has publicly shared election fraud conspiracies.

Go ahead and close your eyes and ears to the obstruction outlined in Mueller's report, and the findings of actual collusion with Russian assets that the Senate Intelligence Committee found, but don't kid yourself that this audit has anywhere near the credibility of those investigations.
I honestly have no faith in anything the Mueller FBI said. Take that how you want.

Its not looking well for the Trump party when they are already reaching this hard to find something

Can someone explain why there might be bamboo fibres?
They're votes from China for Joe. If they wanted to check for fraudulent votes for Trump they'd look for polonium from Rusher.

with limited perspective it could appear this way... now imagine a scenario where a country that has interest in one guy being "elected" over another but of course they can't be blatant about it so to try to hide any connection. Maybe this country would attempt various ways to help get their guy in, and perhaps they do this completely rogue and unbeknownst to any "powers that be"?...
What country isn't a power? Do you think China would do this and not be able to get legitimate paper? Do we check bills for bamboo to see if they're Chinese counterfeits?

Have you donated somehow? Right now it looks like it's Arizona's citizens paying for this.
Oh, I thought you meant the process in general.

Still people like me, just from Arizona.

With no transparency or over sight, then there is a lot of harm.
When the guy in charge and has no experience and was used because Lady Kraken was hyping him. Now Lady Kraken is saying what she was saying was so much bullshit, that anyone with a modicum of intelligence would not believe her.
There are only two outcomes to this. Cyber Ninja gets busted altering votes, to install Trump, or Cyber Ninja never finishes his task. Either way it was a dumb play by AZ GOP. They should have just kept bleating about election fraud, just enough to not get sued, and that would keep the base motivated.
They could be rolling the dice when Cyber Ninja gets busted for doctoring, they could spin it as Deep State, China, Hugo Chavez, Hitler, Bin Laden, Sadam Hussein, Obama, Pelosi, Globalist or whatever boogey man they can make up, is at it again. So maybe not as bad of a play as I think.

They shouldn’t say things like this.. Gives leftist fuel to discredit anything if they do find it.

If there was ever an election where Things should be double checked, it’s this one. Brand new voting method, middle of a pandemic, sitting President got record amount of votes and still lost to like warm candidate. STFU AND ALLOW A NORMAL CHECK AND BALANCE.

I would say that if I voted for Biden.

How confident are we that these guys could even identify tiny bits of bamboo?

What are the odds of bamboo traces making their way into domestic paper via recycling or other means?

No, that would be stupid. You shut down one CT and another will crop up. Eventually you will just be wasting time and resources on any CT that happens to come out no matter how silly the CT is.
Which is where we are at now
It would be funny if it wasn't a complete abomination and bastardization of our election process/integrity

15d658b21fea95e7b2bee3812fe53c91602b969f.jpg

Because they were already checked 2 times. Why a third in secret by the party claiming fraud?

Back