Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Racism. Because Bamboo only comes from China. Next they’ll be looking for panda fur.

Surely it would best practice to check for won ton soup residue as well, after all, it wouldn’t hurt to do so

Surely it would best practice to check for won ton soup residue as well, after all, it wouldn’t hurt to do so
Maybe they can also check if the ballots contain any traces of the Kung Flu too

Sad that these Republicans stoop so low and are just big as cry babies.

Imagine you're in the Illuminati. You're trying to rig the election. You need fake ballots to stuff the boxes. Why would you have them made out of bamboo and flown in from Asia? Does that really sound like an arrangement they would use?

Or does it sound like a fake story delirious chuds pass along to each other on Facebook?
with limited perspective it could appear this way... now imagine a scenario where a country that has interest in one guy being "elected" over another but of course they can't be blatant about it so to try to hide any connection. Maybe this country would attempt various ways to help get their guy in, and perhaps they do this completely rogue and unbeknownst to any "powers that be"?...

Yeah, like I said, spare me this silently agreed upon response you guys have. You didn't care about this from 2016-2020.
What are you talking about? What is it that people didn't care about from 2016-2020?

Forcing states to spend money on state level audits for something that everyone, including the GOP, knows isn't true? Are you trying to draw a false equivalency to the various investigations in Trump by the DOJ during his tenure? Investigations where the question wasn't whether or not something happened but whether or not it rose to the level of criminal behavior.

Is that where you're going with this?

Let me guess for the next 1000 years the shooting down of every crazy ass right wing conspiracy theory is going to be met with BUT RUSSIA!!!! ?
Which actually happened, the only question being if it reached criminal levels vs. this where we know that nothing of the sort happened.

During Trump's tenure, the prevailing Trump-tard defense wasn't "It didn't happen." It was "It's not a big deal.".

I don't remember anyone trying to invalidate the election of Trump 8 months after the polls closed and after 6 months of him already have been in office. It is cute you think it is the same when it isn't. We are soon going to be up on Biden's term midpoint. I expect to still be hearing this nonsense which isn't even about the election but about party optics for its base.
you don't remember the 3 years of fake russiagate nonsense?

Imagine you're in the Illuminati. You're trying to rig the election. You need fake ballots to stuff the boxes. Why would you have them made out of bamboo and flown in from Asia? Does that really sound like an arrangement they would use?

Or does it sound like a fake story delirious chuds pass along to each other on Facebook?

Q told them all about it.

If you're powerful enough to rig an election I'd imagine it would be easy enough to get 40,000 legitimate ballots and you wouldn't need to fly in cheap Chinese knock offs.
Whatever these Keystone Ninjas find there's going to have to be an audit of the audit. Having a CTer CEO run this is like making the leader of BLM presiding juror on the Chauvin trail.

Illusory Truth effect and stereotype bias in full effect yo, once you develop cognitive dissonance its too late! You've already been indoctrinated!

Back