Ariel to Anthony Smith: "You should've taken the DQ win 100%"

Actually would have been hilarious if he over acted and took the dq win, then smirked all the way through the post fight interview. "Oh yeah I'm totally fucked man, tis unfortunate!"

Well Smith wasn't exactly fighting in there, so why not take the DQ if another guy messes up?

But now it's absolutely embarrassing because he curled up into a ball, didn't fight, said thank you when Jon was beating him, then allowed an illegal knee. Smith was truly something in there...

Smith lost money for his family and UFC gold but hey he has honor.. he can tell the story of that 1 time when he went vs the drug cheat champ that did illegal shit to him but he showed him honor.

4OYUrvo.gif

Take the DQ,fake an injury

Hitting a pregnant woman ,run away and come back for a bag of coke count as fighter mindset?
Im confused.can u do that inside the octagon?all above u said?

Chael would take it, then talk about how badly he demolished Jones.

Ultimate troll.
"I fought Paulo Filho twice and won every single round on the judges' scorecards"

FilhoSonnen274WEC31.jpg

Yah, Chael, except the one you squealed like a lil girl and tried to fake tap.

<Oku02>

Last edited:
Smith lost money for his family and UFC gold but hey he has honor.. he can tell the story of that 1 time when he went vs the drug cheat champ that did illegal shit to him but he showed him honor.

4OYUrvo.gif

Jones has no honor.

9:54

"What do you mean honor?! HE'S the one who threw the illegal knee, not you!"

Agreed 100%

you can tell Smith regrets not taking that DQ man. Its eating him up inside and Ariel bringing it up only makes it worse lol

I would have taken the DQ as well, and agree with Ariel they could run it back for more money and controversy sells. F that if someone threw an illegal shot they are the dishonorable one. Jones is a ped head anyway and spoiled fighter.

I think it would have been a bad move. He would immediately go from a fan favourite to someone people feel contempt for, for taking a sleazy win. It'd be real awkward walking around with that belt, knowing how you won it and knowing that no body looks at you as a real champ.

If Smith took that route the ufc brass would not be looking kindly on the guy that chickened out of a fight because of an illegal move, you know Dana would never shut up about it. He would lose the rematch a couple months down the line and most likely be 1 fight away from them cutting him. Only way he would get time to sit on that belt is play the "injured instantly after they acquire the belt and is out of fighting for 6 months" move.

If the roles were reversed I guarantee Jones would have taken the DQ... and that’s why he’s a champion

Ariel is not a fighter and doesn’t have a fighters heart or mindset.
Like fucking Jon Jones wouldn't have taken the DQ if the roles were reversed. He would have Chris Weidman the fuck out of that situation.

Back