Ariel to Anthony Smith: "You should've taken the DQ win 100%"

no it didn't. He can say anything he wants. Being hurt doesn't just go away. If he said it didn't effect him he's just lying to not sound like a whiner.
Of course it can go away. Guys get hurt and fully recover all the time.

That "fighters heart" cost Smith the most money he will ever make in his career.
Based on what? What makes him marketable after getting dominated and taking a way out of a fight for a dq?

Any ome doubt tgst if Jones was on his way to losing he wouldn't have taken the DQ in the same situation?
When he was on his way to losing he landed a spinning elbow and won....

Of course it can go away. Guys get hurt and fully recover all the time.
no one ever fully recovers. Being hurt effects the rest of the fight. They might win but damage doesn't go away

no one ever fully recovers. Being hurt effects the rest of the fight. They might win but damage doesn't go away
Based on what? We actually see it all the time where fighters recover. I’ve experienced it myself.

Ariel is right, Smith fucked up, missed out on a big payday for his children to not be dishonourable againts a cheating cunt.

That makes it more admirable than it would be if he had been fighting a decent sportsman.

When you look at it from a financial standpoint it’s doesnt make sense not to take the DQ win. You do take it and you make more money.

From a personal standpoint you never want to win in a cheap way like that, especially if you’re not injured.

Smith could of had an auto rematch with Jones and made more than he will make in hisxentire rest of career likely

DQ win = More dollar thats all Smith should have thought about and a instant rematch win Jon for even more dollars.

Fighters shouldn't get the damn option to take a foul or not. What other sport do they get the option?

None. No NFL coach would have a job if they didn't take the penalty because of "honor". Bunch of crap.

Er, in the NFL teams decline to take penalties all the time.

I mean you were losing

Take it for the free rematch...

But at least he got a round of applause for it

I think alpha and beta are overused on this board and I have refrained from using the terms.

But this is beta as fuck.

Liongoat and Lionvoice finally a meeting of the minds.

Reminds me of:

pwgN8ib.png

Chael would take it, then talk about how badly he demolished Jones.

Ultimate troll.
Could you imagine if he survived round one and Jon's toe fell off?

Where would we be today? Does everything else stay the same or does that completely change the complexion of the whole division? It's crazy to think how much can change in a few short minutes locked in a cage.

I dont know how it all shakes out if he cant continue. Does Jones keep the strap but Anthony gets a rematch? Does Anthony get the strap and Jones gets the rematch?

I doubt Smith could factor all this shit in his head at the time and who am I to tell a guy not to be himself and do what he thinks is the right thing to do.

Back