PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

9:54

"What do you mean honor?! HE'S the one who threw the illegal knee, not you!"

Agreed 100%

Last edited:
Chael would take it, then talk about how badly he demolished Jones.

Ultimate troll.

Ariel is not a fighter and doesn’t have a fighters heart or mindset.

No reason to get worked up over a media member god forbid saying they wouldn’t keep fighting after an illegal knee

Ariel is right, Smith fucked up, missed out on a big payday for his children to not be dishonourable againts a cheating cunt.

Take the DQ,fake an injury
Ariel is not a fighter and doesn’t have a fighters heart or mindset.
Hitting a pregnant woman ,run away and come back for a bag of coke count as fighter mindset?

Chael would take it, then talk about how badly he demolished Jones.

Ultimate troll.
Wasn’t the Chael fight where jones toe was half ripped off

Wouldhave been hilarious if Chael made it out of the rpund

Wasn’t the Chael fight where jones toe was half ripped off

Wouldhave been hilarious if Chael made it out of the rpund
Probably instant rematch anyway and get pounded. But Chael would have been a champ for a few months:eek:

So lying and faking an injury is fine as long as Jon loses. <Lmaoo>

Anthony would get props here from the effeminate haters and unsavory media types like Ariel, but everyone else would think he's a bitch like that Allen Coward douchebag who just got KO'ed in 11 seconds.

It wouldn’t have been a honorable victory but still counts as a win money wise and I think he should of taken it then get a instant rematch which means another payday

Take the DQ,fake an injury

Hitting a pregnant woman ,run away and come back for a bag of coke count as fighter mindset?
I would say no since it has nothing to do with fighting.

I've always been curious though, never seen a photo of the accident but did the lady have one of those neon signs in her front window with "expected mother at the wheel" scrolling across it?

I only act because people seem to act like he was aware she was a pregnant women when he made his inexcusable choice to run and that would certainly explain the narrative if she did.

Ariel is an SJW covering MMA. His name is literally the name of a Mermaid

Last edited:
Smith is basically saying I cracked under pressure mentally and he felt really weak in mind game!

The last person worthy of respect and honor is the dirtiest fighter in UFC history. Smith lacks killer instinct. Too often he has the same killer instinct as a soccer player.

I was saying this when the fight happened. I truly found anthonys move to be short sighted and gullible. Yes I understand its great to handle yourself with class but in this case vs Jones that goes out the window cause the dude is a life long cheater sociopath that's backed up by a whole org.

Fuck their plans for Jon's career, they're trying to force a narrative to benefit his history but it's already tainted as fuck, can't cover it up.

I would say no since it has nothing to do with fighting.

I've always been curious though, never seen a photo of the accident but did the lady have one of those neon signs in her front window with "expected mother at the wheel" scrolling across it?

I only act because people seem to act like he was aware she was a pregnant women when he made his inexcusable choice to run and that would certainly explain the narrative if she did.
He didn’t even bother to check up on the other person who could’ve been in trouble or old or had a child

What happened again? That fight was stricken fro my memory...

Uh huh.. Ariel comes off like a 15 year old sometimes..

I’ve seen nothing to confirm he’d get the belt on a dq like that.

I was saying this when the fight happened. I truly found anthonys move to be short sighted and gullible. Yes I understand its great to handle yourself with class but in this case vs Jones that goes out the window cause the dude is a life long cheater sociopath that's backed up by a whole org.

Fuck their plans for Jon's career, they're trying to force a narrative to benefit his history but it's already tainted as fuck, can't cover it up.
You’re a tin foil hat...

Back