Ariel tells DC that he would pay $160 to watch UFC 255

i think even if they give him for free he would be asking for money back

I wouldnt pay to watch this card

The main and co main card just does not excite me as in other headliners like Khabib vs Gaethje or Adesnaya vs Costa where you like excited or looked forward to seeing that fight days before or a week before the fight actually happened

To be honest I figured 160$ is the price he'd have to get paid to watch those midgets and women fight. Can't imagine anybody watching that if they aren't getting paid. Maybe unless a family member or good friend is fighting.
You dislike it that much?

160 Japanese ¥?

which comes to 1.54 us $...

Still 1.54$ too much, but I could see some ppl paying that for 1 ufc event

I'm sure you can find some sites where you don't have to give a fucking cent to that greedy fuck red goof uncle dana.

I know and i do use them. It's just that most people in my country don't know shit of english and some of them have to either pay or find the results elswhere, and that's a very small minority

Bro when I went to Colombia, good lort!!!! Money in the US is not like money there. I was happy to part with some of my hard earned dollars there for the women’s. Not trying to be rude, but good lort I love Colombian girls!View attachment 815022

you can have a nice time here with 2k or less. woes of currency exchange for us.

Wait didn’t he quit FOX because he was being influenced by the UFC behind the scenes?

All in the name of independent journalism?

Now he joins ESPN, a even bigger stakeholder in the UFC..?

shills just gonna shill, and in this case isn't it better to be in a place where you can nuthug all you can and nobody will tell you shit for it? Ariel just went to the better place for his shilling

Brendan-Schaub-mma-subreddit-tweet-1024x563.jpg

He should have went like most of us here...

PCZJw7.gif

Ariel is a multi-millionaire so maybe he's fine paying $160.

I'm not.

I bought 7 of the 9 PPVs this year but UFC 255 is on the wrong side of $65 to be my 8th, I'm passing.

Ariel joining DC in full Shill mode!

If talking about MMA was my full time job I'd probably pay $160 too

Ariel in full shill mode, trying to get back in Dana's good graces. Since he had a falling out with Dana, he got a reputation as a truth to power kinda journalist, and now he's trading in that cred for the $. His content has gone to shit ever since he signed with ESPN.

Fuck him, he's now one of the reasons why I will make sure everyone I know can figure out how to stream what ever ppv they want

Lol. Really? What would he have paid in todays money for UFC 100?

One of the worst cards ever. Mike Perry is the only interesting fighter on the card.

I think I will buy it. Among my fav things to watch a good UFC event after a long work week.

Back