Ariel tells DC that he would pay $160 to watch UFC 255

They should have a 45$ or 65$ ppv price for certain ppvs through out the year. The value of the fighters and product isn't going to be consistently the same price in cash to me. I might buy more in a year with that kind of perceived value.

GTFOH with that shill of ariel. At this moment of writing, in colombia the USD is around 3,639.95 COP so multiply that for 160 is around 582400 COP! That's almost one month of salary.

Ariel can shill everything he wants and "suggesting" prices for PPV but not every fan has the cash to pay 100+ USD on a PPV.

...does the UFC even broadcast through a PPV channel in Columbia?

Ariel never paid for any PPV in his whole life. He uses a VPN and watches it on foreign free streams.

I will counter with my usual offer of $0

I got three homies that are always down to pitch in and watch from opener to main event so not that expensive to hang and breakdown & enjoy the fights

I'm barely gonna pay the internet bill to stream it.

I would pay. You guys don't realize how much of a fantastic job Dana and the UFC have made to promote the sport. 165 bucks is what I approximately earn in 1 day, this doesn't seem unreasonably expensive to me to enjoy a whole night of fights.
You are just a bunch of stingy ungrateful haters.

Its getting too the point where UFC is gonna have to start paying me to watch some of these PPVs

I'm sure when you have tons of money 150$ is like buying a mcdouble to you.

I pay for most of them but I am skipping this one. Not worth the money for me ($70).

125 lbs is too small. I don’t want to watch ppl fight who couldn’t kick my ass with ease.

Timestamped

What do you say Sherbros? Do you agree with Ariel?

How much would you pay to watch UFC 255 headlined by Fig vs Alex Perez?

I would never buy a ppv. Here in the Netherlands, all the events are live and free for all. #blessedcountries

I might pay 16 cents to watch the Rua fight

Then again, I might not even watch that 1 fight for free

I would never buy a ppv. Here in the Netherlands, all the events are live and free for all. #blessedcountries

To be honest I figured 160$ is the price he'd have to get paid to watch those midgets and women fight. Can't imagine anybody watching that if they aren't getting paid. Maybe unless a family member or good friend is fighting.

Back